𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐀𝐥𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐄𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠

All I ask is

If this is my last night with you

Hold me like I'm more than just a friend

Give me a memory I can use

Take me by the hand while we do what lovers do

It matters how this ends

'Cause what if I never love again?

In a world where Alexandros never died

Erinna's POV:

"PAPA STOP!" Milana screamed out as Alexandros started to tickle her. "What's the magic word then, little one?" Alexandros said as he pinned her to the ground. "Pwease...?" Milana said as Ale sighed sadly. "Fine, you can go now." Milana immediately got up from the ground and ran to my side as I cooked tonight's dinner. "Papa got you, huh?" I said as she started to giggle. Alexandros was still outside, distantly watching Milana and me from the sliding glass door.

"He so scary, Mama." I leaned down to kiss Milana on the head as 2 baby squeals were heard behind us. There stood our newest little members of the family, Juliano, and Myrka. "Someone's hungry! Mila, go get your Papa so he can eye our dinner." Milana obeyed and tan back outside to tell her Dad. I picked up both our babies and headed into the living area where the pair started to eat. Their dark brown eyes looked at mine as they started to drift off into a deep sleep. God, how did I get so lucky?

"Dinner is ready, mi amore." A slight voice whispered into my ear. "Okay, can you help me put the twins in their playpens?" Ale obliged as he came around the couch and took Juliano from my arms while a sleeping Myrka started to suck on her thumb. I got up and put Myrka in her playpen. My eyes slowly gazed upon the two little ones that were both exact copies of their Father. A slight smile grew on my face as I turned around to see my husband. Yup, that's right. We had gotten married before I gave birth to the twins in a small ceremony.

Alexandros's eyes wandered all over my body but only looked at my boobs. Shit, I forgot to zip my sports bra on. "Take a picture, It lasts longer," I whispered as Ale licked his lips. He walked towards me and wrapped his hands around my waist. "Oh trust me, amore. I have plenty of those and a few videos." Alexandros winked as I rolled my eyes. "Wait till tonight, papi," I whispered into his ear as goosebumps grew on his arm.

2-3 Hours Later...

"And they live happily ever after, the end," I said as Milana started to clap. Alexandros sat next to me while playing with the twins. "I wuv Cinderella so much," Milana said as she clapped her hands. The twins ADORE Milana. Anything she does, they do.