Chapter 11

I'M GONNA CRY!!!! THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR 1K READS 🤍 I LOVE YOU ALL (p

I'M GONNA CRY!!!! THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR 1K READS 🤍 I LOVE YOU ALL (p.s so much smut is coming your way)

also i made a tiktok account for sneak peeks and more ;)

previously...

"Is my baby tired?" I said to Milana and she gave me the "yes" look. I looked at Alexandros for permission and he nodded. I grabbed the sleepy baby from his arms and laid her on my chest.

"Okay, come on. We need to get you changed and put down for a nap." I say as Alexandros comes closer to me and pecks my lips.

"We'll talk more about things after the little one is asleep." He says and I nod. Walking away from the kitchen I thought

damn, this is the first time I've walked out of a kitchen with my heart filled with love and my eyes puffy from crying.

Now...

WARNING|| There is a time skip in this chapter - BE AWARE AND DON'T COME AT ME PLEASE LMAO

Erinna's POV:

3 months

3 months since Alexandros confessed his feelings for me. 3 months since I agreed to live with him.

In those 3 months, I've learned a lot more then I've ever learned in all the 18 years I've lived.

One of those being that ... It's possible for someone to love me for me.

Me and Alexandros's relationship has continued to sprout in every different way possible. He treats me with the respect and admiration no one has shown me. He's even become a father figure to little one.