Chapter 21

Previously...

The Doctor came in and informed me that Erinna's condition is doing fairly well. Her body is healing on its own and the bleeding in her stomach finally stopped. 

I am now at Erinna's bed side holding her hand. "You have to stay strong, my love. Our baby turned a year old and needs her Mama and I need my women. We love you, amore" A dry tear came down my cheek. I closed my eyes shut until the machines connecting her started to go off.

I open my eyes again and hear her heart machine start to beep faster and faster until it basically broke. "Doctor! DOCTOR!?" I screamed out in a fright.

I felt Erinna's hand start to twitch and....

She opened her beautiful eyes.

Erinna's POV:

Oh my god. 

My head is killing me.

Blinding light immediately hits my eyes in a painful manner. I felt someones hand start to caress my face. "Baby, Oh my god how I missed you" Alexandros said with tears falling down his face.

He brought me into a tight hug. His arms wrapped around my waist and his head tucked deep into my neck. I let out an ugly sob as I remember that unfortunate event that had taken place. I hug him tighter than I've ever. He starts to pat my back and say sweet things. I'll never let him go, ever.

After many many tears, I was able to calm down and try to breathe until...

"OH MY GOD, ERINNA"

María, Stephano and Milana all standing at the doorway looking at me. Marías eyes quickly fell with tears and quickly ran over to me. Her embrace felt as a Mothers care.

"Oh my baby, oh thank you lord" She whispered into my neck while hot tears streaks. Alexandros's hold on my hand never weakens up. María finally let's go of me and starts to babble out how she missed me so much until I heard Milana start to scream out 'MAMAAAAAAAAA.'

Stephano brings her closer to my hospital bed and gently sits her on it. He leans down and kisses my head and Milana crawls to me.

She keeps on saying the magical word 'Mama' and begins to slobber onto my face. I start to giggle as I miss these types of moments.

We hear a knock at the door and Alexandros said to come in nicely. The Doctor walked in and said that I needed to do some physical checkups to see if my body is healing good enough. Everyone decided to leave so that the doctor could check on me.

It was a really simple examine just telling me what's happened with my body and what I should expect until I hear something that would tear me inside, endlessly.

"I'm so sorry Miss but the trauma to your stomach was very forced it will be hard for you to conceive children"

I felt my world stop.

Alexandros isn't gonna want me anymore.

I quickly nodded and he left the room. Alexandros walked in and noticed my fragile state. He quickly hugged me and gave me sweet kisses on my hand, neck, and shoulder. "I love you today, tomorrow, and forever. Just because It'll be hard for us to start a family that doesn't mean I love you any less. All I want forever is you me and little one together forever" Alexandros whispered to me sweetly. A small tear rolled down my face and his hand softly
wiped it away.

I really don't deserve him.

Word count: 2,345 WordsStarted: May 7, 2021Ended: November 14, 2021

Started: May 7, 2021
Ended: November 14, 2021

A U T H O R S
N O T E

__________________________

Hey shawty baes <33

I know my writing schedule hasn't been that great AND THATS FOR A VALUABLE REASON!!!

Anyways, my new story 'Risen From The Ash' is now published and live for everyone to read!!! So excited for everyone to read!!!

Also....

#gibbyforlife

#gibbyforlife

OK ADÍOS💕💕

______________________________