𝗘𝗽𝗶𝗹𝗼𝗴𝘂𝗲

In honor of this chapter, I dedicate this song to a very specific scene in this chapter. Please play the song for better quality and emotions of the scene.

A L E X A N D R O S
S T E P H A N O
B I A N C H E

1995 - 2020

Erinna's POV:

Erinna's POV:

2 weeks.

It's been 2 weeks since the love of my life left me. I can't sleep without seeing his handsome face. I can't eat without knowing that he's gone.

Today is his funeral. The final day we lay him to rest. I'm sitting on our bed, trying to regain myself. The memories we shared in this room. I can't physically do this.  I feel myself starting to gag on my own thoughts. I run to the restroom just in time to throw up the access food that María made me last night. 

I sit on the bathroom floor, crying for him. Yearning for his touch, his warmth, and his voice. I slowly ascend from the bathroom floor and look into the mirror. 

The once lightened, tan skin is now gloomed into a sad color. My eyes are puffy from crying so hard and my body looks way different than before?

I look at my body much closer. My stomach looks more puffier than usual and my boobs look kind of bigger.

'He would have loved this'

I silently giggle and try to take it all in. Then I remember.

I'm 2 weeks late.

I feel my heart start to beat faster and more tears spill out of my eyes. I drop down onto the floor and try to grab the kitchen sink. I scream out in despair as I knew Alexandros should be here with me.

I guess I was too loud and I felt a pair of arms reach around my body. "It's ok míja, what's wrong?" María says as she tries to calm me down.

"I-I'm l-late. I-I t-think I-I'm pregnant... h-he should've b-been h-here! T-the d-doctors said I-It would be h-hard to conceive a-after the a-accident!" I cry out in pain. I felt María hold me tighter as I cry. "Oh my girl, do you have tests. I can buy you some before the funeral starts!" María says as I shake my head. "No, t-there should be some in the cabinet, thank you though" I say as she shakes her head and helps me get up from the floor. "No matter what it says, Erinna. Just know me and Stephano will be here for anything" María says and I look at her and nod. She slowly walks out of the bathroom and I look deep into the cabinet only to find 2 pregnancy tests. I bought some months before just in case and now it's the time.