Chapter 10

AUTHORS NOTE

I'm sorry about this very new A/N but I needed to write this. Okay, I know this chapter is very cringey. Yes, this story is in the middle of being edited. I don't like a lot of the scenes and it seems as if a lot of people do agree with me on this. I'm sorry if this chapter is 'cringe' but it will be edited. Please be kind in the comments. I work very hard just to make a complete story but it will be edited. Thank you.

previously...

Erinna's POV:

We have finally pulled away from the comforts of our cuddling time and now here we are. I'm currently in his big ass kitchen making some french toast cause a girl got to eat and I made Milana some smashed-up bananas. I don't know if it's just me or Milana has grown very fond of bananas. Maybe a little too much...

I never knew how prepared Alexandros was for a baby to be in his house. Late last night, he bought a high chair for Milana so that she can properly eat without having me to do all the dirty work.

I look over at Milana to see a very big banana mess on her tray, hair, and her beautiful little face.

"Oh my god." I said while I mentally slapped myself in the head. I sighed in defeat and started to clean her up.

While cleaning up the access banana on Milanas cheek, I felt a pair of arms around my waist.

"Whacha doing?" Alexandros said in a girly voice and I laughed.

"Nun much, just cleaning this little girl up before we head back home."

I felt his arms tighten around my waist and his breathing started to speed up. This cannot be good.

"I'm sorry but I cannot let you leave, amore." He said while my eyes widened up.

"Why?"

"There are some bad people out there who want you and little one dead."

Now...

Erinna's POV:

"What did you just say?"

"Someone saw us on our date at the restaurant. They are gonna use you and little one as bate for more money but I'll never let them get their filthy hands on the people I love." Alexandros huffed out in one breath.

love.

WAIT. LOVE?

I looked at Alexandros directly in his eyes. The room went silent with only the broken faucets water droplet sounds to be heard.

"You l-love us?" I whispered out.

"With all of my goddamn heart I do." Alexandros said while a bright smile leaked onto his face. I instantly ran over to him and gave him the biggest kiss I've ever given. Our lips are in sync again. I start to run out of breath from the sweet activity that just took place. We break away from the loving kiss and I place my forehead upon his shoulder. My arms were now wrapped around his neck and his hands on my ass.