Chapter 6

if you've been stalking me... then you'll notice i've changed my username from crqtvx to len3writes 😃 my real name has been exposed... SHOCKING. I'm just kidding but my name is Lena🤌🏼 anyways...

This song reminds me so much of this chapter so I decided to add it and share it will y'all <33

Previously...

"What can I get for you tonight, madam?"

"A tequila shot and some water would be good." I said as the bartender winked at me. He came back with our drinks and slide a piece of paper with his number on it.

"Call me someday, baby." He said as I felt the rush of blood travel to my cheeks.

"She won't need to."

I looked back to see the face of someone that had been on my mind for the past 2 months.

"Alexandros?"

Now...

Erinna's POV:

Oh my fucking god.

He's right behind me.

His gorgeous brown eyes now slightly filled with anger. Shits about to go down. The poor bartender apologized real quick and left into the back rooms. Now I was alone with my mystery man.

"Didn't expect to see you in this kind of atmosphere, amore."

"Uhm, I just needed to have a good time with my f-friend." I slowly stuttered as he started to get closer to me.

"Come, let me show you something." Alexandros said as he pulled his hand out. I slowly looked up and down at him. Fuck it. I took his hand and he led me outside of the club. He lead me to the most beautiful car I've ever seen.

"Oh my lord

"Oh my lord." was all I was able to say. My jaw was dropped down to the floor. This car was most likely one of the most sexiest things I've ever seen. Except Alexandros *winks*.

"Like what you see?" he said while a wide smirk appeared on his face.

"Like what I see? I LOVE IT! Oh my god it's so sexy." I said as my heart started to beat faster. I've never been a fan of cars but I knew my way around. 

"I can show you what's even sexier?" Alexandros said as an even bigger smirk came onto his face. My face immediately turned into a red tomato. He laughed at the redness of my face and gave my forehead a kiss.

"Let's get out of here. I have something to show you." I nodded and walked towards him. His big arms wrapped around my waist as we hugged.