Chapter 8

AHH THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR ALMOST 600 READS!!! ILY GUYS 💘

Previously...

Erinna's POV:

Dinner went very well. Me and Alexandros talked for hours on end about life. He really seems genuine when he talks to me about life. Although I know he's hiding something from me, I won't rush him because everything takes time to work. We are now in front of the restaurant saying our goodbyes.

"I just wanted to say thank you for the beautiful night we had." I said with a generous smile.

"No need to thank me amore; you and little one made this one of the best nights of my life." Alexandros said.

A bright blush had spread throughout my cheeks. Alexandros quickly noticed and chuckled at me. He brought his hand up to my cheek and caressed it. Our eyes were locked together in a symphony. He leaned down and gave me a peck on the lips but that seemingly wasn't enough for him. Our lips were now in sync. His hand started to move from my cheek to my back to lean me in closer. His arms were now wrapped around my waist at my fingers were tangled in his perfect hair. Everything was perfect... until

*BANG BANG*

Now...

Erinna's POV:

Our kisses was abruptly stopped by the sound of shots being fired. Alexandros' eyes turned black. Fuming in anger, Alexandros grabbed my waist while strolling Milana's bassinet. We started to notice black vans circle around us.

"We need to go now." Alexandros whispered in my ear. I carefully nodded and jumped into his car.
"We are going to my place okay? It's safer for you and Milana." I quietly nodded and stared down at my thighs.

The gun shots were still being fired in the air which sent shivers down my spine. Alexandros had a tight grip on my thigh and on the steering wheel.

"Alexandros... why were those people shooting at us from their car?" I abruptly asked.

"Well amore, being a very wealthy businessman comes with its pros and cons. One of the Cons is that people will use you for your own money and won't stop at anything to do so. Even if that means killing the person." Alexandros said.

Would people go that far for some useless money that they'll probably spend on stupid shit?

The next 10-20 minutes were radio silent. The gunshots luckily stopper but the fear in me was still present.

We finally were able to get to Alexandros' house.
There was a big black gate that surrounded the property and security guards on each side. We finally pulled up to his amazing house. I would love to live here.