Chapter 13~Trapped(h.s) §

Listen to Madness by Ruelle

Don't forget to comment and vote!

Enjoy! :)

_________

~Anonymous POV~

She walked with ease towards the dance floor. Confidence radiating like waves from her. Damn, did she captivate every mens eye in this room. It took everything in me not to go to her and damn her to change.

Especially with that damn dress she was sporting, that accentuated her curves and legs, just right. It left us men with little to the imagination, but I wasn't complaining.

No I, myself was more then fine having a glimpse at her long tan legs, but they are for my eyes to see not others and looking at Harry full with rage, it amused me.

He was whipped, but he wouldn't admit it to her or anyone at that. Though I wasn't just anyone, I know him inside out, like the back of my hand.

She was the perfect person. She was the one. Sooner or later, he would cave in and maybe sooner then we thought.

She was special, I knew that before I even saw him react possessive over her. But when he saw Joao walk away with her it was the sign I needed.

"Sir, would you like a flute of champaign?" A waiter asked interrupting me from my thoughts.

"No. Although could you deliver one for the girl with the sparkling navy dress. She's in the dance floor." I said pointing at her direction. Who was dancing with Joao rhythmically.

"Yes, of course." With that I turned around and began walking away.

"Sir, sir!" The waiter shouted at my retreating figure. "If she were to ask who delivered who's name should I give."

Looking behind my shoulder I yelled. "Tell her from... A close friend."

Scanning the area for any more new information. I hadn't realize I had bumped into someone. Until I heard the lasts of her sentence.

"-You deaf too? Clearly. Shit and I fucking loved this dress." She muttered wiping at her dress, that had a stained spot where her glass of champaign had fallen.

My eyes trailed from her legs all the way up. Until I met her gleaming, chocolate swirl, brown eyes. Her eyes widened once she saw who she bumped into.

But her eyes held confidence, she wouldn't scurry away until she got an apology. She was a feisty one. She rolled her eyes and walked away leaving me standing, knowing I wasn't going to apologize. Hell if I would.

"Where the fuck do you think your going!?" I yelled once I saw her leaving.

"None of your damn business." She yelled from behind her shoulder.

Oh was I going to make it my business because no one left me hanging.

*************

Please leave some feedback by commenting or voting if you liked a chapter in particular.

Love~

A.Xx