Epilogue

This chapter was the hardest chapter I had written in this story and while listening to this songs it was harder for me. Don't kill me. Please.

1. Broken by: Bobby Andonov
2. So Cold by: Ben Clocks
3. Hurts Like Hell by: Fleurie (Listen to this one in particular)

Hey guys!

Hope you are all having a wonderful day, evening, night! Thank you for supporting this story and being patient with it and myself. Thank you!

Remember to comment and vote!

Enjoy!:)

____________

_________

§ I had never been scared of
losing something in my
entire life, then again
nothing in my life had
ever meant as much
as you did. §

_________

Third POV:

Sitting in a four closed room. Harry sat on a chair outside his bedroom balcony. It had grown dark, no stars shining bright like they usually did. It was going to rain soon, but Harry didn't mind. Bottle of whisky to the side, Harry grasped it and brought it to his lips. It's what he's been having for the past 2 years. Can't say he grew addicted to it yet, but it sure seemed like it, after all Harry had one with him 24/7. It helped Harry. It soothed the pain away. Pain he can't seem to let go, and will probably never let go. After all Harry saw all his dreams come crashing down in front of him and die. Never to be grasped or saved from all evil.

Gripping the bottle with as much force he could. Harry turned around and threw it straight at the wall. Letting the liquid pour and the glass lay on the ground. Frustrated he screamed and clutched at his chest. Falling to the ground Harry leaned against the railing of the balcony. Legs brought closely to his chest, his body shook with the force his sobs brought. How could he put it out what he felt in words when, it was to much for his soul alone, to take. Harry preferred to be isolated of the world before they saw his pain. Just how much it hurt, he didn't want to anyone to know just how much he loved her. Harry's heart after all belonged to her. There was no need for others to know. It was his and her secret and their secret alone to rekindle in another world.