Chapter 16~Trapped(h.s) §

Listen to any song you'd like. (Still to decided if you got any good ones let me know in the comments, I'd appreciate it)

~Dayana's POV~

He didn't move from where he was. His forest green eyes pierced intensely at me. As if trying to read me, his eyes than roamed every inch of my body. Squirming at such intense stare, I cleared my throat.

Before I could even utter a single world he spoke. "What did he do to you?" His low raspy voice startled me.

Surprising me, my brows furrowed in confusing. I looked at him head titled sideways. "What?" A barley audible whisper passed through my parted lips.

"Did he touch you?" He asked more sternly, brows furrowed and lips formed into a thin line.

How was I suppose to answer that question? If he himself told me I was to oblige? After all I was only the slave and he was the Master and whatever he says goes. He was frustratingly hard to understand?

"Answer me." He snapped, now walking towards me, gripping me by my forearm, and shaking me. What was his problem? Struggling in his grip, I tried pushing him by the biceps but only made his grip tighter.

Defeated I gave into him. "He was about to..then you got there..he would've-he did." I whispered looking down, not once looking up at him. I hated feeling vulnerable in front of him.

Cursing he released me, stepped back, and began pacing back and forth. "Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" Fingers threading into his long brown wavy locks.

"Damn it! Why didn't you stop him!" He abruptly stopped his pacing, turned around and looked at me intense.

So now it was going to be my fault, huh. I wasn't going down this route right now. Oh no. "Because you said I had to-"

"Fuck what I said. I don't want him touching you ever again. You hear me!" He shouted, veins throbbing against his neck, he was furious.

"You-"

"You hear me!"

"Yes, Master Harry" I hated when I had no choice but in this case I was nothing but willing to obey him, so I nodded my head. He wasn't going to say anything if him sighed and turning around and beginning making his way towards the door ready to leave indicated anything, but before he walked out, my curiosity got the best of me.

"Who was he?" His whole body stiffen at the mention of whoever the person was. But I knew the way he acted, that person had to be someone close to him. Way to go Dayana, he is surely going to answer you now.

He didn't speak, only stood still, a few minutes had passed and I was sure he want going to answer. As I sighed and began to back away. His next words made my blood turn cold.

"He's my..father." And with that he quickly vanished away, leaving me standing in my room with my mouth gaping and that much more my curiosity peaked.

*************
Please leave some feedback by commenting or voting if you liked a chapter in particular.