Chapter 40~Trapped(h.s)

Listen to any song you'd like. :)

Hey guys!

Thank you to all those who have voted for previous chapters! Much love to you all.

Remember to comment and vote!

Enjoy!:)
__________________

Third POV:

Taking deep breaths  Harry looked at himself through the mirror. The day had arrived. No more training, it was time to put their achievements in good use, and save Dayana. Grabbing ahold of his only weapon. He took a dress shoe and placed it underneath where it belonged. Sighing he took one last breath and walked out the door to meet up with the rest of the team. They were all huddled around a black van. The windows being tinted black to help disguise whoever was inside from getting caught. They all stood at the trunk of the vehicle where all the weaponry was being placed. Standing in black clothing, weapons hanging from their hips, arms and thighs. If Harry wouldn't have known they were any ordinary people-well as ordinary as it is here-He would have thought they'd came from the SWAT Team.

A, walked up to him, seeing him standing near the van. She hadn't told him or anyone, the feeling of uneasiness crawling in her chest. It had been eating at her the past two days. She didn't want to worry them anymore than they were already feeling. She couldn't risk having them all unfocused in their priority task. But finding out that Damary and Armando could potentially be in a mafia, was a whole another risk. Being in such deals was putting yourself in the hands of the devil. There was no going back. She just hope for this to be over soon.

"Here wear this." She handed Harry an earbud. He examined it closely before shrugging his shoulders and placing it inside his ear. Once it was placed, Niall-who was looking at A's and Harry's interaction- harshly whispered "Hello my dear friend." Making Harry quickly take the earbud out of his ear and cringe. He looked at the bud and back at A, who stood starring at him amused. "Fuck, Niall!" Harry exclaimed, glaring at Niall who sat at the back of the van, who innocently shrugged his shoulders.

"You expect me to wear this! Hell! I bet the whole world could hear him." He groaned. Rolling her eyes, she grinned, before replying. "Such a drama queen, and to think I thought you were the devil reincarnated the first time I met you." She chuckled. "Anyways, yes you have to wear it, this will help us know when we should ambush them. Don't worry I'll lower the volume, we wouldn't want your ears to burst and stop hearing my lovely voice, now would we." She smirked knowing, it would make Harry scoff and show his idiocy trait.

"Okay, let's get going, we'll follow behind you, Harry." Liam yelled, making everyone begin to get into the van. Nodding his head Harry began to walk away. "See you!" A, exclaimed walking towards the van and getting into the passengers seat while Liam got in the drivers seat. Turning the engine on, he followed Harry's car closely, making sure not to lose it.

Harry sighed heavily, he need to calm his nerves down. It would do him no good, on the contrary it will cause him to make mistakes and he couldn't afford making mistakes now. Tightening the grip on the steering wheel, knuckles beginning to turn a white pale color, he took deep breaths. No very long he reached the infamous restaurant, Omertà where, at least three tinted vehicles were parked, no doubt being Damary's guards. Rolling the car to towards were a valet stood.