Chapter 14~Trapped(h.s) §

Listen to Monsters by Ruelle

Don't forget to comment and vote!

Enjoy! :)

_________

~Dayana's POV~

We moved with ease through the ballroom. Not once, stopping or slowing down. As the song was coming to an end, Joao dipped me as the finale of our dance. Laughing I gripped at his biceps not wanting to fall down. With a laugh of his own, he pulled back up and smiled.

"That was fun." He exclaimed.

Nodding my head having to agree with him, because it was. Yeah, I might be a slave in this place, but this was the farthest I would get into having an okay day. Don't get me wrong, I want to get out of here, and fast. But I have to take this step by step if I want to make it alive and far away from Master Harry.

"Yeah, it was."

He parted his lips ready to say something but was interrupted by a voice speaking from behind us. "M'am, this is for you." The voice which belonged to a waiter spoke extending a glass of what looked like champagne towards me. Looking at the glass suspiciously not knowing who it was from and just what kind of intentions they could have, if I did receive the glass from the waiter.

"Who's it from?" Joao asked, asking the one question I was planning on asking, myself.

"They said they were a friend of yours m'am. Should I take it or..?" The waiter asked hesitant, but stood waiting for me to make my decision. It wouldn't hurt receiving a champagne from someone, right? Taking the glass in my hand the waiter retreated, leaving Joao and I once again alone.

"Are you going to actually drink it?" Joao asked braking me from my thoughts. Shaking my head 'no' he proceeded to take the glass away from me and walked with it away towards a table, placing it on top.

"There that will take care of it. Now how about we go find Harry before he has my head." Joao smirked clearly amused by the reaction we had gotten from him earlier. Laughing, I nodded my head once again. "Yeah, wouldn't want that pretty head of yours to be gone, now would we." I joked.

"You called me pretty! No, no, you can't call a man pretty! How about sexy, or hot, yeah now those fit better as a description." He said, men and their big ego.

"Nah, I pass." I yelled behind my shoulder as I began retreating. Hearing his deep throaty laugh, I couldn't help but smile.

I had just met this guy for a couple of minutes and it feels like, I've known him for so long. I know I shouldn't let my guard down but, its impossible with Joao.

I don't know what it's about him, maybe the way that he reminds me of my brother. Oh my dear brother, how I miss him so much. I truly hope he's okay. Sighing I look behind my shoulder watching if Joao was following but saw no one.

Furrowing my brows I looked back and forth, side to side, wondering were he could have left to. Defeated, not knowing were he had gone, I began to roam the ballroom. Spotting a door leading towards a balcony I smiled, glad I could finally get out of this place for a while, only if it where to be behind a balcony.

Opening the doors, the warm air breezed through my hair. Walking towards the rail I leaned against it. The night was dark with lots of stars glinting from the sky making a source of light. The moon lighting with all it's glory, no cloud in sight. It was beautiful.

This was the first time I have stepped out of this mansion without being followed or watched twenty-four/seven. This place was beautiful, I without I doubt would be glad to stay here but if it were in other circumstances. But it wasn't and I wasn't going to stay.

"What is a beauty like you doing out here in the night, alone?" A low voice ringed through the silent night. Turning around, a man no more then fifty question. Taking steps towards me, I tried backing up but the rail prevented me from getting away from this man any further. Shoot!

Not knowing if I should talk back to him. But as he got closer and cupped my cheek I pulled away, not liking his motives. "Don't touch me." Trying to pass him by was useless hence as I took my first step he took a good grip at my arm. Preventing me from escaping his malicious intentions.

"I can touch you, however I please. That's why your a here for. You're nothing but a worthless fucking slave." He smirked, pleased with what he said but oh was he going to have a piece of my mind. I don't care if I get punished afterwards. This old man brought it upon himself.

Swinging my hand and connecting it at his check a huge thump echoed throughout the now chilly night. "I dare you to and just see what I will do. I give a fuck what will happen to me. Men like you deserve to be vanished from this world. Because of men like you, girls innocences are being taken away from them. You dare lay a finger on me and you can see yourself out of this world." I spat venom dripping from each word I spoke. I was not going to let him do whatever he pleased without giving him a piece of my mind.

Pushing at his chest to get his grip from me wasn't working as he grabbed ahold of my other arm and shook me with force spitting at my face with each word be spoke. "You fucking slut! You're going to pay for this, but for now this will do." He spoke pulling me towards him, chest touching.

His lips forcefully planting sloppy kisses on my neck. Pushing at his face, scratching anywhere I could wanting him to stop his assault.

"What's going on out here." His low raspy voice boomed with rage.

************

Please leave some feedback by voting or commenting if you liked a chapter in particular!

-A.Xx