Chapter 18~Trapped(h.s)

Listen to any song you'd like.

~Dayana's POV~

His eyes were pitched black, narrowed into slits, his forest green eyes nowhere to be seen. He was enraged, his hands balled up into fists besides him, to the point his knuckles turned white.

He was ready to punch something, if not someone any minute. He looked down at my waist were his fathers arms were wrapped around and towards his other hand were it was covering my mouth. His jaw tightened, his nose flaring, and his muscles stiff.

"Take your filthy hands away from her. Now!" He roared, a vein throbbing against his neck.

Fits of cackles were heard behind me, his father slowly but eventually let me go. Stumbling forward I crashed into Master Harry's chest, encircling my arms around his waist, loud sobs escaping my trembling lips.

Master Harry, stood stiff at my sudden embrace but his tense muscles loosen up. He encircled his arms around my waist, muttering soothing words, trying to calm the hysteric me, at the moment.

"I want you out of this house!" Master Harry spoke still embracing me.

"Son, you can't be serious right now. I'm your father, this slut is nothing but a p-"

"Your nothing to me! Get the fuck out of this house this instant. If I wake up or hear about you leaving this house in the morning. You'll regret being alive."

"Come, let's go to my room." Master Harry whispered in my ear, nodding my head he pulled away, took my hand, intertwined our fingers and pulled me towards the kitchen exist.

"Your both son of a bit-" but he didn't get to finish his sentence because Master Harry had stride his way towards him, balled his fist and swung at his face sending him toppling down to the floor. Blood was oozing from his nose, no doubt broken by the force of Master Harry's punch.

His chest was heaving up and down. Once he made his way towards me. My mouth was gaping at him, but all he did was give me a lopsided grin, took ahold of my hand again, and took us up the stairs. Leaving a groaning old jackbutt laying on the floor with agony.

My breath became rigid as we came closer towards his room. This was my second time coming up here, the first time not ending well. Sensing my discomfort, he looked down at me with- wait is that worry-ness? But just like I thought I had seen it, it had disappeared.

Placing his warm palm against the small of my back. He guided me all the way inside his room, closing the door behind him silently. I stood at the center of the room, my eyes roaming around, it was clean.

Not one item laying around on the floor, maybe the occasional clothes thrown against the couch he had in here. But that was about it, nothing else was messy.

"I'll be taking a bath." His raspy voice boomed around the quiet room.

Contemplating wether I should ask if I could go to my room or not, I decided it wouldn't hurt to ask. Biting my lip, I sighed and looked up at him. "Can I go to my room, sir?"

"No." He said walking to his closet pulled out a towel and made his way towards the bathroom door.

"Please?"

"You'll be staying here, so make yourself comfortable. Don't question me." With that he left inside the bathroom. Sighing disappointed he didn't let me.

I walked towards his bed, sat on one side. Well might as well get comfortable. I slipped inside the comforter, sighing at the softness of it, it wouldn't hurt to take a nap on your enemy's bed, right? Nah, it wouldn't just a small nap.

****************

Please leave some feedback by commenting or voting if you liked a chapter in particular.