Chapter 24~Trapped(h.s)

Flashback

"No,no your doing it wrong?" Blake grunted with annoyance at his younger sister. Blake had decided it was needed to go over how to defend each other. Even though he had told her to never let her guard down. He felt the need to teach her some basic tactics. They needed to be prepared for whatever circumstances were brought their way.

"What? Am not." Dayana retorted crossing her arms, sticking her tongue out at him in the process. She was trying to reel him up, she knew how this was important to him, but ever since he told her about the type of world they lived in, he's become more stressed out. She wanted to ease his nerves and worries that kept reeling in his mind.

"Yes you are. Here this is how you do it." Taking ahold of her hand he removed her thumb from beneath her closed fist. Bringing the thumb to the front. "There. You should know by now, that that's not the right way to throw a punch. You could seriously brake your thumb if you'd hit someone like that." He glares her way.

"Okay, so like this?" She proceeded to do the same movement that was getting him annoyed. As he sighed in frustration, Dayana couldn't take it any longer and began laughing. "I'm just kidding, I know how to drop a punch at someone. Your just overworking yourself."

He suddenly yelled, having enough of Dayana's childlike behavior. He was trying to teach her how to defend herself against danger. But it seemed all Dayana was wanting to do was goof off.
"Dayana! This is serious stuff. Who knows what could happen in the next week, day, hours, or even min. This is serious, what if something where to happen when I'm not around, god forbid it but we never know, it could. It'd be all my fault." Blake was worried, something was off. Not knowing what it was, was the main thing of all this.

Dayana sensing it was not the time for her goofiness. She could feel her brothers worry about something. Making him the grouchy guy in front of her. "Okay, I get it. I'm sorry, but seeing you this worked up is getting me worried." She sighed, giving up on making him loosen.

Sighing Blake walked up to her and embraced her into a warm hug. He didn't know he was showing his little sister how worried he was about something, that could be potentially small. But he knew better, then to think it was small. "No, I'm sorry. It's just I'm tired that's all." Blake tried to ease Dayana's worries down.

He didn't want to make her feel that way. He would protect her from those men. Whatever it took, he wasn't going to let them take her away from him. But he new better, men don't come alone after their prey. They come in packs, meaning the cause of him teaching her how to defend herself.

Kissing her forehead Blake sighed."Go to bed. We'll work on this tomorrow. For now you need rest. It's getting late and I don't want you roaming the streets this late." Dayana nodded her head, gave Blake a peck and ascended the front steps to her room.

Later that night Blake sighed against his hands. The worry that was slowly creeping to his mind, once again made him uneasy. Dayana was getting ready to go to sleep, earphones plugged in her ears, her eyes drifted to the melody of "Echo" by Jason Walkere.

Blake couldn't even close an eye. To much going on in his mind. Releasing a breathe, he attempted to sleep. But as soon as he did, he heard the door open. His breath came out frantic. An intruder had stepped inside of his house. He knew all to well, why they'd came.
It was them. They'd had came for them, mainly her. His sister.

Springing into action he got up from the couch he was laying on, and attempted to reach the stairs. Wanting to alarm Dayana to hide, while he took care of the men. But it all went down the drain when arms roughly grabbed him from behind and pinned him against the wall. A gun was pointed directly towards his head. One wrong move and he would be gone from this world.

"Where is she?" A voice spoke but it wasn't from the man that had him pinned with the gun. Blake saw a man standing behind the bulky figure. The man stood in the dark, he was tall, a bit muscular but lanky at the same time but his voice roared power.

"Who?" Blake decided to play dumb. They would be fucking crazy if they thought he would give them his sisters whereabouts.

The men who pinned him grabbed Blake by the neck. "Don't you play dumb. We know she's here. Know where is she?" The men tightened his grip on Blake when he wouldn't answer.

"She not fucking here!" Blake spat out, not caring what would happen to him. He preferred taking the pain then the pain being implied towards his sister.

Dayana heard the ruckus going down in the living room. She heard the men and she heard her brother grunting, no doubt from the punches be was receiving. Quickly getting up from her bed she changed and was about to go help her brother when he screamed.

"Run, Dayana!" And she did, she knew that Blake would get out of this, himself. She knew he was wanting to keep her safe. So she took off running to her window, climbed down.

Hearing the yells of the men, she took one last glimpse at her home."Get her!" A man roared with rage, hearing the thumps of feet descending from the stairs. She made a sprint down the streets. She knew it was dangerous at this time of hour, but it was more dangerous for her to stay.

Running as fast as her legs could, she ran down many streets. But she could still here the stomps of get behind her. Seeing an alleyway she ran through it. Spotting a trash can, she slumped down trying to regain her breathe.
"Where the fuck did she go!?" The man seethed.

"Find her. I don't care if it take all night and morning. I want her here with me." A man rasped out, no doubt being the leader of all the men.

She has lost them for now, but she had to move as soon as they'd get far away. If she'd stay there any longer, they'd capture her and take her away. She was tired, all her energy was drained away from her sprint she had done. Her eyes began getting heavy. "I'll just close them for a brief second. Only a second." She thought and involuntary her eyes closed.

The sound of a gun safe going off, was the source that made her eyes flip open with fear. "Well, well, well. Who do we have here. If it's not the bitch that was trying to escape. To bad it didn't work. Get up." A scruffy man took ahold of her arm and pulled her up off the floor with such force, she got whiplashed.

The man put his gun away and tighten his grip on her. "Let me go!" Dayana attempted to pull her arm away but be didn't pay her attention. "Fucking ass, let me go!" She yelled kicking him in the shin.

"Fucking bitch." He raised his hand reading to slap her senseless, but the impact never came. Opening her eyes she saw an arm grip the other men's arm.

"You don't ever hit a women." And with that he knocked the men down. "Let's go." The boy said without another word. He took her hand and lead her out the alleyway.

"No, where are you taking me?" Dayana struggled to walk at the guys pace.

"To my master." Was the guys respond.

"What no!" Once again she tried to untangle herself but it didn't do any good.

"Yes, now be quiet." With that he pushed me inside a van and it took off. All that was going in her head was. 'All I did was for nothing on the end I for myself Trapped'.

And sure did I.

I got myself trapped by none other then Harry. But you know what I'm thankful for that because if it wasn't for Liam one of Harry's men, I would be living in a dark hole. No doubt that. And I'd be suffering more pain then I am right now.

***********
Please leave some feedback by commenting it voting if you liked a chapter in particular!

Happy reading!

~AdriAnnXx