Chapter 23~Trapped(h.s)

Listen to Landfill by Daughter (Alisha McDonald Cover)

~Dayana's POV~

If someone would have told me that I would be in my temporary room-siting down-ready to talk about why he's they way he is. I would have probably laughed in your face, and would have payed you to say it again. Because it would be that funny.

But who knew that I would be in my room with Harry on one side while I sat at the other end. Looking anywhere but at him. What would he say?

Would he lie through his teeth? Or would he sincerely say the truth? But, then there was what my brother had told me. Who truly was to believe?

A man that has girls as slaves, to fulfill his desires? Or my brother who has, protected me since the day I was born, my blood, my flesh. No doubt I would take my dear bothers side but it wouldn't hurt knowing both sides, right?

Lost in my thoughts I had not noticed he had moved from his spot, towards where I sat. Feeling the soft touch of his fingers slowly skimmed through my waves. My eyes close involuntary.

The pad of his thumb running over my parted lips. Snapping my eyes open realizing what he was doing, a gasp escaped my lips. His face was mere inches away. His green forest eyes looking at me with vehement desire.

"What are you doing to me?" His breathed fan over my lips. I couldn't move to protest. I stayed glued to my spot, not able to move on my accord. "The things I could do to you. Fuck there just not meant for someone as you. So pure and fucking innocent."

He lean in kissing one side of my jaw. Humming in delight, he nuzzled his face on the crook of my neck. His warm breath fanning, exhaling slow exhales. Causing shivers to run down my spine. What was he doing? What was he doing to me? And why wasn't I stoping this!?

"I could take you here, right now. Take you in deep, fuck you deep, until you plead me to stop. But still I wouldn't, we'd both would know that your plea would be for me to go deeper." He rasped out, nipping at my ear lobe, pulling it with his teeth. Gasping at his filthy yet sensual words, my breathing became unsteady.

"But I'm not, not yet at least." He muttered moving away from me and abruptly standing up, pacing the floor.

Not yet at least. Eyes widening at his words, I steadied my breaths, looking down. I covered my face with my long hair, hiding my rosy cheeks. Keeping those words in mind. I sighed angry with myself. I wasn't suppose to let him affect me in any way. I hate him. I fucking hate him. He's messing with my fucking mind.

I watching him with my peripheral vision, he stood leaning against the desk that adorned the room, his back rigid. "Back out there in the hall, what did you mean?" I asked deciding to be the first one to brake the tension in the room.

His back stiffened more, if that was possible, but sighed afterwards. Still his back faced to me he spoke. "It's exactly what it means. I'm not wholly cold hearted. Yes, I know what I do is wrong, it's fucking demented. But I don't do it to harm any-"

Not being able to stop myself I laugh bitterly, abruptly standing up and walking towards him, turning him to look at me. "It's not only demented. You fuckers should fucking die! We have to deal with you fucking filthy bastards day and night." I yell at him, he looked at me with a blank face, which only ignited my anger.

"I may have not been harmed in anyway just yet, but who says I won't. Either from your or from someone else? This place is meant for no girl. You pricks take away innocent girls. Away from their family. Why? To fucking only fulfill all your sick desires. To pleasure your needs. Do you for one moment think that some of those girls could be pure? No, you give zero shits what they are. You take away the only thing that means so much to us! You men don't think, you act on impulse." I yell frustrated. I for sure know as hell that I'll be punished for this, but right now I don't give to shits. I'm done, I'm done with all this. I want I go home. Home, where I know my brother is.

"You think I'm one of them. Don't you?" He rasped out unfazed by my outburst. His forest green, turned into a pitch darker. Almost to the point going all charcoal black.

"You think I bring girls here to have them as sex toys. Don't you? Will let me brake it to you, Dayana. I don't fuck with them. I haven't even touched any single one of those girls." He gritted out through clenched teeth, glimpsing down, his hands were fisted into balls, knuckles white.

"You want to know what I do with them. I take them under my wing, to protect them. To protect them from other men who do have the fucking intentions of taking away their virginity. I save them from the true dangers out there in this fucking messed up world." He spat out, by now I was speechless unable to even from a word.

"But in order for all these girls to think that I'm like those men. To think that if they try or even think about escaping. I would punish them. Doing this to keep them away from actually escaping. To save them from other men." He says, sighing, he looks down at me, those forest green eyes looking at me intently. He sidesteps around me and walks towards the door ready to leave.

Not being able to move, to confused and overwhelmed with his confession. I stay rooted in my spot. Back facing him.

"I'm no men without a heart, Dayana. I know how to love, and I know how it feels to fall in love and I know I've fallen in love." Gasping, I turn around, wanting him to explain what he meant, but the sound of the door clicking shut,
I knew he was gone.

Shit. What I have I done.

**************

I love this Chapter! What do you think? Aye, didn't see that coming now did you? Hehehe. Please excuse my grammatical errors. I should probably have someone edit the chapters before I update but I get to excited to not update them, the way they are. Anyways Happy Reading!

Please leave some feedback by commenting or voting if you liked a chapter in particular.