Chapter 37.2~Trapped(h.s)

Listen to Sucker For Pain by: Lil Wayne, Wiz Khalifa & Imagine Dragons

Pic on top Or to the side is our Badass team. ;)

Harry's POV:

Yelling. That's all I could do after leaving the kitchen. I've been in a frenzy, going up the stairs and yelling for everyone to wake up. Not caring if they were tired or not, this had to be done now. I could not be wasting time, they could do anything to her, and just thinking about it made me more angrier for not being more cautious of security. Making my way down the stairs after yelling "ballroom", I paced back and forth, ready to capture the fucking sniper that has overdone their stay in my home. Murmurs could be heard, pitter patter of feet descending the stairs and making their way to the room. They were confused, couldn't blame them, it's not like I call a meeting at 4 in the morning, every single day. As Zayn closed the door after the final girl came in, I sighed. What was I going to do, where could she be.

"You may all be wondering why I called you all up at 4 in the morning. Believe me when I say, I had not planned to be awake at this time, it was the contrary actually. Fuck... Dayana has gone missing." As the words left my lips, the murmurs had increased, and as I looked at her friends. They stood stunned, worried, and angry. Adriana who looked-ready to kill whoever took her-stepped forward and yelled. "Shut the fuck up!" And they did, they all stood silent, wide eyed. The rest of the girls and my trusted men walked and stood behind her. They all looked at me concerned and confused. Sighing she turned towards me with some nasty glare. "Now. Care to explain just how the fuck did she went missing." She spoke through gritted teeth.

Rubbing my hands against my face, I shook my head. Clearing my throat, I looked up at her. "I don't know, when I woke up she wasn't besides me anymore. I assumed she had gone to grab a glass of water, and when I walked down. I- I found her bracelet and a letter." The chatter began again, more intense this time, no doubt talking about her and why she was with me at this time, in my bed. But I gave a damn rats ass what they thought, Dayana means everything to me.

She looked at me knowingly, but let it slide, she knew finding Dayana is far more important. "Did I not say to shut the fuck up, if I hear one more word or a sound, I will rip your tongue out. Understood. Good." Liam who stood to her right, spoke in her ear, which seem to calm her down and nod. "Okay, what's the plan?" The plan. Find her, get her, and kill Armando and those who took helped. But I knew we needed a better plan. "Let's talk in my office. The rest of you, go back to your rooms, and don't come out. I will have Blake and Asker escort you all back, and don't defy my orders, or I will see it you get punished for not following my orders. You may leave. Adriana, Stephanie, Mariza, Maria, Zayn, Liam, Niall, and Louis follow me to my office." We all walked down the halls in silence towards my office. Upon reaching it, I opened the mahogany doors and stepped in with the both men and woman behind me. Walking to my seat in I sat down, gesturing for them to sit down on some chairs and couches. "First of all, I would like you all to read the letter. If you want to help you have to understand what's happening and who from under my roof is involved and has been helping Armando, in this and the first incident we've had." I reached into my sweatpants pocket and pulled out the crumbled letter I had picked up from the ground once I had read it, handing it to A, who reached forward and took it from my grasp and began reading it out loud.

"My dear friend Harry, As you may have now suspected, but I'll go ahead and say it either way. Your lovely Dayana is with me. Don't worry much she's in good hands. Well hands that she should have been in at first. But if it wasn't for you sending out your guards she would have been with me since the beginning." As she read this, Liam stiffened and cursed under his breath. Furrowing my brows, I looked at him, who he was already looking at me with knowing eyes. Fuck. He was the one she was running from. I remember Liam coming in and saying he had found a girl that was about to be beaten up by some men but got there in time to prevent that from happening. Said he brought her here, which I was okay with, but I never asked him who she was, until now.

Zoning back into A, who was about to finish reading the letter. "You've been warned. With much love... Armando. Oh.. I fucking know who's been helping him. There's only one snake in this building who's had it for Dayana, since day one." A, spoke, through gritted teeth, crumbling the already wrinkly letter. Leaning forward, I looked at her dead in the eye. Before I could ask her who she knew this other person was, Blake, Asker and some other guards rushed into the room with another bracelet and letter in his hand. Standing up to me feet, I marched my way to them and took the items from them, dismissing them, I looked at them.