chapter 14~ Druitt of doom

Ciel's POV

I wish Lord Druitt would leave, after 2 seconds of him being here I just can't take it!!! Even so, the Phantomhive family is known for its hospitality.

"OH MY DARLING _______ IVE NEVER SEEN YOUR EYES SHINE SO BEAUTIFULLY!"

"Th-thank you?" ________ sounds a little... off... around Lord Druitt

He's trying to.flirt with mi'lady _______.... I must just hold my class and not have Sebastian rip him to shreds.

His eyes won't leave her... my rage doesn't stop for this man when he's looking at my beloved....

She's perfect and he's in my way...

"Ooooo the earl made a good choice for this one he did! By the way, how is lady midford?"

"She's doing okay... that I know of..." I honestly don't care.

Lizzy is just awful.

"Alright!" He looks as if he is up to something.... "Hmm, why don't you have another ball! Tonight!!!!?"

"Tonight?!"

"Yes tonight! I hear there's going to be a beautiful moon!!! One so bright and luscious, so mysteriously beautiful!!!" He's waving his arms again...

________'s POV

*timeskip*

The ball just started and I'm about to walk inside, my dress is a medium black with gold embroidery... Ciel's wearing a black outfit as well his hair is covering his eye... I brush the hair away from his face to see he's wearing the eye patch I made him.

"Mi'lady, is something the matter?"

"N-no I'm just really happy your using the eye patch that I made you!!"

"Oh," he blushes a bit "it's nothing ________, I thought it would go well with tonight's style, the main colors being gold and black, even if others don't know of the main colors we will match the decorations... and because of that we will attract attention. Hopefully none of Druitt."

My face starts to turn red.

"Thank you Ciel..." I give him a kiss on the cheek and he returns me with a gentle hug.

As we link arms, we walk out and everybody stops to give us a look.

Lord Druitt exclaims "Oh how dashing they both look together!!! Their clothing made from the finest cloth, their eyes both sparkle from the gentle moon!!!" He lifts his hand to his head. "You two truly light up the darkness in our paths!!! Such grace and beauty!!!" 

Ciel just smirks and gives me the usual "that's Lord Druitt for ya" kind of a look.

True, that's Lord Druitt for you.

He finds a nice looking lady and begins to dance with her as Sebastian begins to play the piano. Is there anything Sebastian can't do?! His playing is beautiful. Ciel sets a hand on my waist and another on my shoulder, I do the same to him, we begin our slow dance.

*small timeskip*

Ciel and I have just finished our fourth dance. With Lord Druitt cutting in twice. Six dances total and soon the music gets quiet.

Ciel walks to the corner of the room, I hear whispers of Ciel's future actions and a few people whispering our names.

"_______ please come outside with me."

"A-alright.."