[]chapter 4[] C-Ciel?!

Your POV

With my heart racing fast, I've decided this to be one of the current bet moments of my life. Embracing Ciel in my arms, and being held tightly by his, made my entire world seem to brighten.

This is perfect. Isn't it?

Well, it was perfect. Until a pink blur appeared out of a carriage. Elizabeth Midford... she has relation to Ciel of which I am not sure. I haven't ever asked.

She squealed his name "CIIIIIIEEEEEEEEELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Her voice is extremely high pitched. As if she's a little girl trapped in a woman's body... I already can't stand her.... I'll just grin and bare it for now I suppose.

"Hi I'm ________!" I decided tobgreet her in a friendly way and a warm smile...

"Hi!!!! I'm Lizzy!!!! Ciel's fiancee!"

Fiancee!? A-WHAT?! A f-fiancee?! I give Ciel a sad, confused look... Ciel has a look of regret as finally speaks to clear the matter.

Ciel sighs and a bored expression came across his face and wipes his regretful look off his face. He sighs places his fingers on the bridge of his nose. In the meantime Sebastian walks outside and stands silently.

"Elizabeth.... as you know, our parents arranged for us to be married.... but... the truth is, I don't feel that way for you at all. I love ________ rather much... she's the right one for me. Not you. Although it's one of the last things I had from my parents I would not be able to handle being married to you. I apologize (not) but I'm breaking off our engagement... "

I feel so happy, Ciel just broke off his engagement for me. The moment was beautiful, unti I saw 'Lizzy' bursting into overdramatic tears...

"WAAAAA CIEL YOUR SO MEAN!!!!! I HATE YOU!!!!"

Ciel shrugged his shoulders and hugged me protectively. Lizzy ran straight into her carriage and slammed the door, they ride away quickly. As I looked at Ciel, he seemed to have a deep sadness in his eyes

"_-________...could you forgive me...." I was puzzled at Ciel's words... forgiveness? Of course I forgive him...

"Don't worry about it Ciel...." I hugged him tightly, he wrapped his arms around me gently and hugged me back.

Ciel's POV

Finally the evil is gone... why didn't I have the courage to rid of Lizzy before?! My only problem is, I really hope I didn't hurt ________'s feelings.... I didn't tell her Lizzy was my fiancee... and now I actually feel bad about it.

I tremble at the fact that I could've hurt her.

I now hugged her more lovingly and I slid my hands to her upper back... her soft eyes looked at me warmly.

I decided I wanted to see her blush a little.... it was rather cute after all..

So I gently directed my warm breath down her neck.

As I expected her cheeks turned red.

Your POV

I decided to finally let go of Ciel but I was still in his embrace for about 30 more seconds before he gently let go of me and then softly took my hand in his. His hands were very warm... they warmed up my own hands with the sweetest touch.

"Would you like to come inside?"

"Of course Ciel..."

"Sebastian, get us some refreshments"

We both walked inside with Sebastian following behind. and with that, we decided to spend our morning in the manor

_____
STAY FABULOUS! (Edited)
~BlueWolf01