<>Chapter 6<> the ball!

your POV

Soon, upon all the people you see a blond haired boy looking at you and Ciel intently, staring at you like you were some kind of delicacy. You decided to ask Ciel who it was...

"C-Ciel..... who's that guy over there?"

"Who? Oh thats Alo-... Alois Trancy?!" Ciel's tone becomes more annoyed and irritated. "I didn't invite him here..." I see Ciel's eyes narrow at Trancy's.

We finished our waltz and we walked over to Alois. Alois narrows his eyes and holds out his hand to shake with me.

"Hello, my name is Alois Trancy, and this is my butler Claude Faustus."  Who seemed to be Claude bowed to me and kissed my hand gently. Alois did the same.

Ciel looked angry when he did this, "she's mine Trancy, now get out of my ball you imbecile."

Alois shook his head "you know it's such a shame such a beautiful face is wasted in a relationship with you rather than me..."

I froze... I didn't know what to say

Claude looked at his master as of he was asking for something. Alois snapped at Claude "Claude no! You can't love her! She's going to be mine!" And with that, Alois slapped Claude, sending his glasses to go flying. Within a matter of nanoseconds, Claude caught his glasses.

Ciel protectively stood in front of me and he shot daggers (figuratively) through his eyes at Alois, whom had suddenly got an idea in his head or something and his eyes lit up.

"Claude let me speak with you when we get home." He had the most devilish smirk on his face.

Ciel and I decided to dance a bit more, and then a beautiful song had come on, Ciel and I formally danced to the beautiful melody, near the end of the song I twirled a 6 count twirl and then ran to Ciel, hoping for him to catch me. I leaped high into the air and then I felt warm hands graze my hips and then lock in place. He caught me, and I felt safe within his hands. Ciel finally smiled and I did too, now knowing that I could finally give him my complete trust.

*time skip about 12:20 am*

After the ball we were very tired.from all the dancing.

"Hey ________... would you like to stay the night here?"

I blush slightly.  "of course Ciel! I'd love to!" Ciel blushes and then looks me in the eyes. He looked somewhat shy but really cute, strong and determined but with a soft side... a very hidden one.

"Do you want to stay with me in my room?" He asked me and I automatically knew the answer

"Yeah! I'd enjoy that." the happiness was radiating off me.

Sebastian cut in- "young master, would you like me to tailor the young lady some night clothes?"

Ciel nodded. And then Sebastian asked me what I wanted but I simply asked him for a night gown.

Sebastian dashed at inhuman speed to off to start instantly.

*time skip to about 3:00 am*

~Ciel's bedroom~ (don't worry nothing bad is gonna happen)

Sebastian finally walks in with a beautiful (f/c) night gown, it exposes my shoulders and goes down to my knees. He hands me the night gown and I start to walk to the closet to get dressed in but before I do I turn back one last time to see Ciel.

Sebastian is dressing him right there with absolutely no shame. My eyes meet with Ciel's and I blush very hard.

He's shirtless after all.

I feel my face turn 50 shades of red and then I quickly run inside the closet and get changed. When I walk out Ciel is already in bed... his face looks red and his eyes are closed as he lays there... I gently press my lips to his forehead and feel he has a fever.

Ciel's POV

My face is burning hot... maybe from all the dancing? I close my eyes and lay down before ________ gets done dressing... I almost drift into sleep as I feel the soft matress squish in on one side... I feel.her lean over me and to my surprise, soft lips are places on my forehead. My face gets even more red. Not from my fever, but from my true love for ________...

Your POV

"Ciel your burning up...." I take the blanket off him and he shivers from having such a high fever.

"________" Ciel mumbled my name quietly before shivering and drifting to sleep. I hug him gently and lay my head on his chest.

'I don't care if I get sick, as long as I get sick with you...' I thought before I finally said "good night Ciel, sweet dreams... and I'll see you in the morning.... "

Stay fabulous! (Rewritten)