Chapter 15- the question, the commitment

________'s POV

Ciel takes my hand and leads me outside. We are standing in the middle of a beautiful rose garden. Just as Lord Druitt said, the moon does look beautiful.

A light breeze dances across the garden, and my hair tickles my nose.

Ciel brushes my hair away from my face.

"________...." he looks into my eyes and blushes slightly. "I loved you... and I... I would be honored if you would like to take my-" !!! The door swings open and Ciel cuts his words.

Bloody .

Darned.

Lord.

Druitt.

"AHH SUCH A BEAUTIFUL MOMENT!! My sweet angel and my little robin hand in hand!!!"

What?! Was Ciel going to ask me to...  no... impossible... could it be?

Ciel and I...

My face heats up just thinking about it.

Ciel let's out a sigh and let's go of my hands. He looks down and gives a small sad stare to the floor.

Lord Druitt exclaims "oooh! I apologize!!! I am so sorry little robin!!! I didn't mean to upset you!" He walks back inside.

Ciel curses under his breath.

"Anyways..."

Ciel's POV~

I was going to ask her the question.... but I suppose that it would be a bad time to try and resume the moment.

"________... I.apologize for that... I have good news for you though. Earlier... the day I told you my paperwork was none of your business... I...its good news for you. I scheduled for your home to be rebuilt as an exact replica of the old one. Like how mine is as well... all the way down to the creeks in the floor, all the crevices, nooks and crannies... I had Sebastian map your house a while back when we first met, in case of emergencies like this."

"C-Ciel! Thank you!!!!" She hugs me tightly and I hug her back. I'm glad she doesn't squeeze the wits out of me like Elizabeth...

We head back inside the ball and I keep my question contained.

________'s POV

*timeskip*

The ball is over and Lord Druitt was the last to leave. Finally. Ciel and I say goodbye to everyone and I turn to him nervously.

"Ciel... what were you going to ask me?"

"Nothing, my dear... I'll ask you once again, when the time is right."

"Okay... I'm tired"

"Then let's head to bed my love..." with those words Ciel picks me up bridal style and carries me to his room. He sets me down and I walk into his closet and get dressed into a simple night gown surprisingly with no help. He's told me before that I'm welcome to use his. When I walk out he's dressed in a night gown as well. Sebastian must have put him in it.

I lay down and Ciel hugs me sweetly.

"Goodnight ________."

"Goodnight Ciel."

Ciel's POV

I had Sebastian hide it... sadly I'll wait to give it to her. It was such a beautiful ring too.

Sorry this chapter is short and suckish!!! I just thought I'd give you something to read!!!