-chapter 5- enjoy!

*another timeskip*

Your POV

Ciel and Sebastian were talking within their own little world. A good distance away from me. I wonder what about? All I can hear is a few words, though some pass to my ears with clarity. I can hear: good idea.... publicity... remember... dance.... and then... ________. My name?! They are talking about me?!

Ciel steadily walks over to me and announces

"We are having a ball tonight... I'd love if you'd stay... and... wouldn't leave me with all these noble pigs..."

I giggle quickly little, Ciel's insults always deal with pigs or the word "imbecile". I find it rather cute.

"Of course i'll join you Ciel!"

"Although, dear ________.... do you know how to dance?"

Well.... sorta... kinda.... nothing as formal as this I'm sure.. even if I were I wouldn't be as great as Ciel.

"Well... sort of"

"Ill teach you." Ciel had no hesitation for that at all. When did Ciel learn to dance? I could have sworn at on point he had no clue.

"That'd be lovely..." I smile sweetly at him with bright eyes. Ciel held one of my cold hands in his and led me to another room so.we could practice

*timeskip to 6:00 evening*

After all these hours Ciel had taught me many dances, I stepped on his foot a few times but besides that we were all good.

"I never used to know how to dance you know..." Ciel averted his gaze with a slight blush faintly dusting his pale cheeks.

"I know, who taught you to dance so well."

As Ciel regained focus he said "Sebastian taught me quite a while ago"

I didn't know Sebastian could dance too, is there anything this man cannot do?

"Sebastian Michaelis? Your Butler?" With some surprise, still shocked at how Sebastian seems perfect.

"Who else? He taught me when I was 12 almost

"Seems fair enough, but that's quite interesting if I do say so myself."

The voice of None other than the butler we were just speaking of spoke. Ciel mumbles something under his breath.

"Young master, lady ________, it's time you two get ready for the ball"

"Yes Sebastian..."

"Understood"

Sebastian's presence somehow made me feel safe. Even though I know what he is, and my butler wouldn't approve, I still feel safe when Sebastian is around.

*time skip to THE BALL*

Ciel held my hand gently as an orchestra played a beautiful harmonic symphony

"________ may I have this dance, my fine lady"

"Yes you may, Ciel!" Ciel grabbed my hands sweetly and we began to Waltz with the best of them.

~To be continued~