Chapter 10~ confusion....

________'s POV

I awoke once again but I was missing Ciel. He's just.... but... I love him. Maybe I overreacted to what I did. Or said... or maybe what I had done... but I want to go back.

"Claude.... I'll be right back okay?" I lied to him, but... itll give me time.

"Okay... please come back soon...." his angry/blank expression came back as soon as I started to walk away.

*timeskip*

As I started walking towards Ciel's mansion, Sebastian approaches me quickly

"The young master Ciel has been worried sick about you, he's been depressed as well. His eating habits aren't normal and he hasn't been in the mood for tea either..."

"W-what!?!?" My face is almost frozen in shock. Sebastian has always told the truth, so I have no choice but to believe him. Then again, it's against his orders to lie to Ciel, Hw could easily lie to me if he wanted.

Sebastian took my hand and rushed me to the manor.

Ciel's POV~

Alone as always. I know she isn't coming back... I haven't even started my new case. Supposed to be eliminating some guy... I haven't read it... it's from the queen.... i don't want to do it.... Sebastian is coming back. I don't even want to know with whom. The phone is ringing.... and I don't want to pick it up. Something inside of me tells me it's important.

"Hello this is the Earl of Phantomhive."

"H-hey.. is ________ with you?" It sounds like Shade... ________'s butler...

I quickly look out the window in hopes to see if she's there. To my greatest surprise Sebastian is walking back with.... ________.... she's alive! She's safe! And she looks beautiful as always.... my voice remains calm but my heart pounds with joy. "yes, she's in my possession at the moment."

"Please keep her in your possession. I won't tell you why, but... don't let her come home..." he sounds as if he's crying.....

"Yes, I shall tell her as soon as possible... thank you, and good day"

"Good day... " his throat clogged up at the end from the sadness and most likely tears.

I hear Sebastian open the door and I sit up in my chair.

{Hey guys authors note here!!!! My best friend wanted to say HIIIIIII!!!}

Updated and rewritten...

Stay fabulous!!~ BlueWolf01