~chapter 8~ im back!

Your POV~

Sebastian grabbed my left hand as I felt another hand grab my right, Alois's butler.Claude was holding one of my hands, and Sebastian had the other.

This is gonna be 'nice'

"Sorry Mr Michaelis, but I cannot let you leave with mistress ________..."

"I apologize Sir Faustus, but I will not allow you to take lady ________ from my young master." Sebastian and Claude sounded so sarcastic and formal when they talk to each other...

"And I won't let you take her from me!" And then he mutters something underneath his breath.

Sebastian looked somewhat shocked "oh do you have feelings for this human as well as Trancy does? Wouldn't it be a shame if your 'highness' Alois didn't let you have her?

Sebastian says this as if I would actually stay here..

One of them swept me.off my feet, I couldn't tell who, all I see is black hair, black outfit, and I'm trying to see the color eyes... I can't tell...

Red?

Yellow?

Their changing!? Hmm.. I'm confused...

Sebastian's POV

I will not fail to fulfill my masters orders, the damned spider swept her off her feet, so I took her back, he took her, and I took her back, this repetitive action repeated for quite a while.

Lady ________ looked quite interesting during this, she's confused, oh how I love seeing humans get flustered with emotion.

I finally have mistress ________ in my arms,... she must've passed out from all the G-force. I threw knives at Claude and dashed away.

Claude's POV

I must get her back, not for Alois, but for myself, even if he starts to live a happy life with her, I can still observe from a distance... she's a beautiful creature... humans are so interesting. I'll wait for orders from Alois until go after her again.

Your POV~

*time skip 6:00 pm*

I wake up in Ciel's bed, I rub my eyes and I hear soft breathing besides me,

"________! ________ your awake! I was afraid we had lost you!!!" I saw finnian looking happy as ever. "I'LL GO TELL THE YOUNG MASTER RIGHT NOW!!!" He starts to run out of the room but falls flat on his face. Aww poor Finny...

Sebastian walks in and the door smacks Finny on the head. Mey Rin walks in and trips over Sebastian and onto Finny.

Finny scrambles to his feet and ran outside, denting the doorway in the process

As Mey Rin gets up I see her dash to me

"Mistress ________!! Your okay! All of us were worried about you!"

As I sit up I see Ciel walk into the room

"All of you, out... I want a few moments alone with ________"

They all walk out of the room, Sebastian stays however. Ciel seems to be okay with it. Ciel sits next to me on the bed and slides his arm around my waist.

"I'm glad your okay. We were all so worried about you."

"Thank you Ciel. That means a lot to me..."

"________" Ciel softly said my voice as he looked into my eyes. I feel myself blush a lot at the sound of his sweet voice. His face is slowly coming closer to mine.

He leans in

And I do too.

Suddenly, I feel soft, sweet thin lips press against mine. He kisses me passionately and I return the sweet kiss.

"AWWWWW" we hear a loud trio of voices at the doorway causing us both to jump back and split apart.

"Mey Rin! Finnian! Bardroy! What did I tell you three!?"

Mey Rin frantically speaks back "we were um.. we just wanted to check on you two! Yeaaah... heheh!"

My face gets even more and more red by the second.

Sebastian gives then a cold glare and they all split.

*time skip to midnight*

After dinner Ciel and I head to bed... but... I can't sleep. He's sleeping soundly, but, it's as if I have insomnia, I can't sleep. Ciel's soft peaceful breathing is quite reassuring, but,still, some feeling that I have is uneasy... the truth is, I'm afraid. I don't want Alois to take me again. And his butler. Why do they fancy me of all people? Can't I just live a happy life with Ciel?

Ciel turns in his sleep and his arm slides over me, I turn to face him. I kiss his forehead very gently as to not wake him. "Sweet dreams Ciel..." I'm still awake, but it's still polite to wish your one true love sweet dreams.

WOO I've been rewriting these chapters like crazy!
Stay fabulous~!

-BlueWolf01