[Xxchapter 3xX] 8:00... surprise!

________'s POV

I finally arrive to see Ciel looking rather happy for being a person who doesn't smile. I step out of the carriage and see Ciel is wearing a brand new (f/c) suit... the same color as my dress, but with more black.

"You look handsome Ciel..." I smile shyly after saying so. The smirk he's wearing is very handsome as well as his suit. His blueish black hair seems to be done perfectly as always.

A very faint pink blush spreads across his cheeks as he says a quick, yet quiet, thanks.

He looks over me a and says in the sweetest tone."You look dashing ________," I can feel my face heat up lightly as I can't help but smile again.

Ciel's POV~

I've gained enough courage to do it. I will finally ask ________ to be mine. My only remaining issue would be the dreaded Elizabeth... though I will I'll cut her off, and I will live happily with ________..... she's my one and only.... she always will be, is not that a good surprise? My heart thumps out of my heart as I anticipate this moment. I gently grab her hands in mine and look into her beautiful (c/c) eyes.

________'s POV

Ciel looked a bit nervous as he looked me in the eyes.... he held my hands gently and said in a tone filled with elegance and desire, "I cannot hold my feelings in much longer, I love you... will you be my lady?" My face turned such a deep red I didn't know it was possible. I hesitated to capture what Ciel was asking, he wanted me to be in a relationship with him.

"Yes!!!" I replied eagerly as I wrapped my arms around him. Without noticing my blush I laughed a little, very lightheartedly. Ciel instantly had a cute smirk on his face again.

"You do become more attractive when you blush." I looked down as my cheeks tinted pink once more. But then, just at that moment, Ciel set a hand behind my neck as he gently leaned in.

His face closed in on mine, he boldly kissed me sweetly and softly. I kissed him back and squeezed him gently in my arms. He pulled me close, so close as to that there was no room between us. Ciel slid one of his hands around my waist, the other toyed with my hair. After a while we pulled away, with our faces close Ciel spoke first.

"I love you ________"

"I love you too Ciel..."

(Sorry for such a short chapter but I hope you guys like it!)
STAY FABULOUS!
~BlueWolf01