(AR)Chapter 6- The Ball!

You might want to have already read route one before you read this one...
BUT BIG ANNOUNCEMENT
THE SECOND ROUTE IS A GO! Starting from chapter six, not sixteen as I thought I'd do~ btw, (AR) stands for alternate route.

Ciel and I glide across the ballroom floor with our perfect dance. Soon enough, I glance across the large ballroom nervously and my eyes lock with a familiar face.

Alois Trancy.

Worriedly, I turn to Ciel, afraid of what Trancy might do. He's already taken a family heirloom from me, and I don't want him to ruin my relationship with Ciel.

"________?" Ciel furrows his brow and looks at me. I shake and shudder, afraid of being in the same room as Alois Trancy. "Are you alright?"

I shake my head no, slowly getting more pale. Shade and I have had suspicions of him being the one to kill my parents... My eyes slowly tear up, but I refuse to let such a pitiful act ruin my night with Ciel.

"It's nothing, let's just continue with our night shall we?" As the words escape my lips, the orchestra ends their song, Ciel spins me once and meets my cheek with his thin, gentle lips.

I smile and blush slightly, looking Ciel in his deep blue eye. Ciel guides me over and we drink some wine, I almost forget why I was nervous until I see it. Well- Him.

Alois walks up to us with a cheery smile, Ciel narrows his eyes at Trancy. I can detect that these two already know each other.

Alois speaks, "________! It's so good to see you!" He grabs my hands and spins me in a circle, then wraps me in a quick hug. He pushes me away and then kisses my forehead.

Ciel seems shocked. "Trancy, you know lady ________?"
"Of course I do you brat." His words sound like venom, his tone is filled with attitude towards Ciel.

'Why is Alois acting like we're good friends all of a sudden?'

"_______ you didn't mention this before..." Ciel's tone drops low.

"Ciel, I know him because he helped my family when we were going bankrupt. He took our family heirloom in payment but it hasn't been seen since, and he claims not to know where it is, although he promised to return it when we could pay him back... we payed him back and yet here he is, without the sword." My eyes glare at Alois.

He refuses to return the sword. It has meaning to my family history, it's been with us for over a thousand years. All the men in my family have used that sword in every war, everything. And since I have no brothers, the sword was given to me.

Alois scoffs and proclaims that he doesn't know where it is. Ciel sighs.

Ciel's POV~

Trancy, of all people, has bad connections with ________, he couldn't have just left me alone after all this time? I am utterly tired of Alois, he's cause me enough issues. He already wants me dead for some apparent reason. I don't even know why he hates me so much, Sebastian too.

Wait- this is my manor. And I have full rights to make Trancy leave. Although, I don't want my guests to see me as rude.

________'s POV

Alois stands there quiet, Ciel too.

Well this is quite awkward. They're both thinking deeply about something. Alois's eyes open widely and he cheers up. "I have a great idea! Why doesn't ________ come over to my place and we can go search for her sword together!"

'Nice try, Alois.'

"Thank you, but I'd prefer not to go around your hellhole of a manor..."
Alois narrows his eyes once more and raises his hand. "What was that?! Claude works very hard to keep my manor in shape!" Alois moves his hand quickly to slap me, but Ciel blocks with his arm.

"Alois, that is no way to treat a lady." Ciel looks Alois dead in the eyes with his, giving him a dirty stare.

A few nobles around us gasp at Alois's action. Slapping a lady is frowned upon. Alois turned on his heel to Claude and spoke silent words with him. Soon enough he left mysteriously. Without a word.

Ciel and I decided to go back to dancing after a while...

*timeskippy!*

Ciel and I almost finish the final dance of the night. We planned this move out nicely. I run across the dance floor gracefully and leap. Ciel's gentle hands graze my hips and lock in place as he holds me in the air just as the song ends.

That was perfect.

Since the ball is officially over, everyone floods out, speaking about their good night, exquisite food, and new experiences. Ciel is sweating from the last dance. It was quite intense....

"Sebastian... get ________ and I to bed."
"Yes young master."

Sebastian picks up Ciel and carries him into his bedroom... I follow along and dress into pajamas inside Ciel's large walk in closet.

I walk out and see Sebastian is dressing Ciel, his pants are on thank goodness, yet he's currently shirtless. I blush and walk to Ciel's comfortable bed, laying down with him.

Once Ciel is properly dressed he lays down and wraps his arms around me. "Goodnight ________, thank you for making my evening quite enjoyable."

"You too Ciel, I love you..."

"I love you too ________..."

First alternate chapter done! What do you think?
Different huh? 

Anyways... STAY FABULOUS! I love you guys!

~BlueWolf01

(IMPORTANT
I've unpublished the AR route for now, I'm waiting until I finish it, then I can post on a regular schedule.)