chapter 16~ shade's request

I wake up and see some tea on a platter to my left... Ciel on my right. He opens his eyes and I see his contract mark on one of his eyes. I think I'm the only other one who knows that Sebastian is..what he is.

Ciel takes my hand gently and kisses it. I blush a little.

I take a hold of a cup of tea and hand it to Ciel. He mumbles a "thank you" and sips it lightly. I look over and see my butler walk through the hallway.

He's finally walking normally again.

Shades POV~ (finally)

I'm still a little nervous... I don't want to accidentally set any more fires. Even if i claim I don't know what happened.
I know it was me. I have it all figured out. I set ________ and I's beautiful estate on fire. I keep replaying the day in my head. Orange and yellow are now my least favorite colors. Well I've always been a fan of grayscale. Even so... I feel so bad for what I did... first her parents and now this?! I didn't mean to kill them... and kill the estate... I didn't mean to.. it just... happened...

Ive ruined her life.

I have this all figured out... this is what I get for being careless and leaving the stove on... I forgot about the dinner I was making and I went to bed... then.... it must have leaked and caught something on fire...

I walk to her and Ciel's room and gently knock on the door.

"Come in" Ciel quietly says so, I walk in and see that lady ________ is drinking out of a teacup and Ciel is doing the same. "Oh shade, ________ has been wondering of your condition."

"I am doing alright sir Phantomhive. Thank you."

"I would like to speak with lady ________ in private, may I?"

"Yes, if she approves..."

________'s POV~

Shade wants to talk with me privately, I agree and he takes me out to the garden.

"Lady ________ There's... something I'd like you to know."