Thank you!!!

Hey guys! I just wanna give you a HUUUGE thanks for reading my story!

I can't even express how much I love you all!

I wanna give you a gigantic thanks for making it all the way,  those of you who have voted, commented, followed, or have stayed with me from the beginning.... a special thanks. Also, for all of you who read my story when it first came out, thanks for sticking with me even though my writing was crappy!

Good thing it's rewritten now!

Just.... THANK YOU! I would like to dedicate this to all of you... because I love you guys.

I really hope you all enjoyed my story, I really enjoyed seeing this story grow.... I know how different I felt then, and how I feel now.

When I first started, 2 reads was huge to me! I was like "woah!! There's two people out there somewhere who have read what I wrote!"

I'm actually happy to end at 13K cause it's my favorite number!!! Maybe one day I'll get more ^-^

Sorry if this is boring...

But I just wanna let you all know that YOU ARE FABULOUS!

You stood fabulous for me!!!

I love you and you all mean the world to me, you've made me feel special, and I hope you all know how special you truly are... cause... you're FABULOUS!

I honestly could hardly write the last chapter without my eyes watering, because I was (and still am) very connected to this story. It was my first, but it definitely won't be my last.

Hey here's a question for ya, Want some bonus chapters???

Thank you, for making my Wattpad dreams come true

"I love you..." (LOOK IT'S A PUN! You should have expected that from me tho)
Ich liebe dich
Ti amo
Te amo
Je t'aime
Watashi wa, anata o aishiteimasu

And that's all the languages I can say I love you in...

STAY FABULOUS!!!
~BlueWolf01

[Update, I'm working on the first bonus chapter]

[Update #2! SECOND ROUTE HAS STARTED!]