chapter 18- tomorrow is a duel

________'s POV

I walk inside and Ciel instantly questions me.

"What was all that about?"

"Oh... Ciel, Shade he's-... He's a brother of mine apparently..."

"A relative? I was wondering why he had your eye shape...I thought it was just a coincidence."

I notice Ciel is already dressed and good to go, so I take a step into the closet and dress myself into normal attire, nothing too fancy but nothing too simple.

*timeskip to a little later*

~around 10:00 am~

I'm walking around the manor when I take a step into a small room. It has a bed and a Dresser. Very neat from what I can see. .

"Miss ________?" A sudden voice startles me

"Yes Sebastian?" I turn to see it isn't Sebastian, but it's Claude.

"Miss, you lied to me..."

"Claude.. I-"

"You said you'd come back..." he looks kinda angry. (Like usual) "you can't reject a demon... my master requested your services anyways."

"Well I certainly don't want to go." (Well someone is feeling sassy)

"My lady..."

"No"

"________, he just wants to talk about things. Ciel and Sebastian are already there." For some reason I feel different around Claude. Like he's done something.

I don't know if I should trust him. I mean, yes he loves me but...  still...

"Fine..." with those words Claude picked me up bridal style and carried me to the Trancy manor.

In fact Ciel and Sebastian were there.

Alois steps up to me and kisses my hand.

"________! I finally found you!" 'Why of all people is Alois his rival?."Well I haven't seen you in a while! Come come! Take a seat and ill discuss things with you and Ciel."

~timeskip cause I can!~

Apparently Ciel and Alois are going to duel over me. Even if Alois wins I want to be with Ciel.

But, Ciel agreed to the terms and it's only a night to spend with Trancy if he wins.

But if Ciel wins, Alois will never interfere with me and Ciel again.

(Who do you want to win?)

They can't just throw me around like a prize can they?!

Sorry for the short chapter but I'm really busy and don't have much time! ,o-o, forgive me ,o-o,

BTW I started a new story! If your into Fnaf and Golden Freddy check it out! Thank uuuuuuu

Stay fabulous
~fabulously BlueWolf01