Nine (9)

The girl woke up breaking out in a cold sweat panting heavily.She'd had a nightmare about a rival against her group attacking her family. It didn't seem to be just a nightmare, it seemed as a warning. Everything seemed too real, from the tears she shed to the sound of gunshots and the feeling of the cold tip of the gun against the girl temples. Crawling into a ball, she broke into a small sob whilst gripping her hair tightly. It pained her seeing her family shed tears because of a stupid mistake. It made her heart break.

The sob turned into a massive mental breakdown for the girl. A sound of footsteps came towards her door and Minseul immediately shut up. She didn't want the others to be concerned so she quickly wiped the tears away and simply pretended to be asleep.

"Seul?Are you okay?" kyungmin questioned. She sniffed before letting out a simple answer. "I'm okay i think you were just hearing things." she said. "If all 23 of us heard something from your room do you really expect us to think you are okay? That would just make us seem ignorant, after all you're one of us now."jungwon chimed in "I'm okay, really. Please get out." she said tiredly as some footsteps faded away. "they really care too much, plus it's just a simple nightmare. not a biggie."she muttered. "A nightmare? Gosh you should've told me first. You're wearing my clothes too." sunghoon said sitting on the side of her bed. She got up slowly with her eyes widened. "Even your eyes are puffy. It makes you look ugly." he joked. "Yeah sure, now get out so i can get ready."

You got up and changed into another oversized tshirt but this time from Heeseung

You got up and changed into another oversized tshirt but this time from Heeseung. The sweet aroma of pancakes filled the manor. She trudged slowly down the stairs rubbing her eyes even though she wasn't that tired. As soon as she stepped into the kitchen all eyes were on her mostly from how small she looked in Heeseungs clothes. "Aww she looks so cute i wanna put her in my pocket" you heard Daniel say from across the kitchen. "I'm older than you sir. i don't think i'll be able to fit in your pocket." you joked teasingly "You get what i mean." daniel whined "Hmm yeah i do" she smiled softly. "I get it i'm hot but stop staring at me i'm hungry." she whined as jungwon chuckled "Hot? Think again, you look to cute and innocent to be hot." She shot him a death glare making everyone in the room laugh.

It was after breakfast and Taki and Minseul were watching cartoons on her phone

It was after breakfast and Taki and Minseul were watching cartoons on her phone. They were so quiet that you would think that they didn't even exist. Suddenly, they got distracted from a ping coming from her phone. She look at the caller ID and noticed that it was Lia. "Taki one of my friends are calling me so we can watch cartoons later okay?" Taki just nodded "But can i be on call with you and your friend? Please?" He was practically begging. "Hmm. Sure!" You clicked the green button answering the facetime call. "My baby! Where have you been and why haven't you been answering my calls or texts huh? And who is this man with you? Don't tell me, did you get a boyfriend before me?" She started bombarding you being the normal Lia she is. "He's a friend , and i'll answer the other questions later." you said. "She's pretty. Can you plan a date for me and her?" Taki asked and you just looked at him with your mouth wide open "I mean he's fine-" "Lia shut up."

+.+@=

humihingi ako ng paumanhin na hindi ko na-update ang kwentong ito nang ilang sandali :( nasa isang block ng manunulat ako