Fourteen (14)

You woke up feeling dizzy, things were louder than they were before and you were still tied to a chair .

"What happened?" you murmured under your breath. Footsteps started to approach you slowly.

"Maybe she's awake? She could be but she might not be."

"Yes i'm awake now can you please let me go?"

"How did you hear that? I was just thinking?"

"Haha what do you mean you were thinking? I heard that loud and clear"

"No seriously, i didn't say anythi-, oh wait that must mean the injection worked!"

"Oh that injection you injected me before i passed out?"

"Yeah! That injection. Apparently it makes people read minds so we just thought that we should try it on you"

"If you were to try it on me then why did you take jungwon too?"

"Oh jungwon knew we were going to do this so instead of you thinking that he betrayed you we took him too. He was supposed to warn you, did he not?"

"Uh no.. but can you please untie me and take this blindfold off me?"

"Oh yeah i almost forgot!"

The person whom you think is called huening kai walks behind you and starts to untie you and takes off your blindfold.

"Ugh finally my wrists were so sore" you say looking at your bright red wrists.

"Sorry, I wasn't in charge of tying you up Minseul"

"anyway i'm hungry can you get me something to eat"

"no."

"Eh? What do you mean no."

"Oh.My.Gosh.. i forgot that you could read minds!"

"Eh ok, but can we get takeout? And a smoothie , preferably strawberry and some chocolates and-"

"Shush you blabbermouth i'll just order it to the main base and i'll take you and jungwon there now i guess."

"I'm not a blabbermouth huening and how about the shopping?"

"The shopping is at the yang manor, and how the fuck do you know my name?"

"Someone said it before you rudely injected me"

"Ok shush let's just go".

You and Huening had just arrived at their manor

It seemed smaller than the Yang manor but maybe because there's only 5 members in TXT and 23 in I-land.

"Guys we're here!" Huening shouted and with that jungwon came rushing to you.

"Minseul i'm sorry, are you okay?"

"Yeah i'm fine i guess but when we get home i have to tell you something.."

"Okay but i'm really sorry, my plan was to tell you when we had finished shopping but you got distracted."

"My fault" you smiled a bit before walking off into the living room.

"Who is she?"

"Eh me? I'm Kang Minseul."

"How the fuck.. Oh you must be the girl who can now read minds. Am i right?"

"No i'm not , i'm the girl who can shapeshift, obviously i am"

"Gee dramatic much."

"Shut up grandpa"

"I'm not even that old .."

"You seem old though. Anyway when's the food coming?" You turned to Huening who was just standing there with his mouth on the floor

"Eh why do you look like that?"

"Minseul.. that's yeonjun the most scariest out of us 5 and he won't hesitate to beat you up right now"

"Ok then mr so powerful yeonjun , come beat me up right now if you're so mighty" you said walking over to the couch and sitting on it

"You really want me to beat you up? Alright then " you heard yeonjun crack his knuckles before walking over to you. He balled his fists and looked at you with a smirk

"What you waiting for hm?"

"Just seeing your reaction first" he said before putting his first up high and starting to tickle you

"What the fuck did i just walk into"

magandang araw kaibigan ! im so sorry kung tagal kong hindi na-update ang story na ito dahil sinisikap ako ng school na isumpa ako ng homework 😭😭