41 | thalassophile

═════ ◈ ═════

═════ ◈ ═════

T H A L A S S O P H I L E (n.)

a lover of the sea, someone who loves the sea, ocean.

═════ ◈ ═════

everyone said goodnight to each other and made their way to their own rooms to settle in for the night.

soyeon yawned and pulled out the key from her front pocket and inserted it into the lock, unlocking the door as heejin shoved her way passed her and belly flopped onto the closest bed.

"hey i wanted that bed :("

"how the hell do you even do that and too bad i got here first"

soyeon put her purple suitcase in the corner of the room and examined the room they were staying in.

it was quite a spacious room to be fair, two beds, massive bathroom, it was quite a big hotel room to be honest.

after examining the room, soyeon walked over the the window, staring at the beach view and up at the sky full of stars.

"hey soyeon can you brush my hair?" heejin said as she joined the girl and turned her back against the window, leaning on it and holding out a hair brush for soyeon to take.

"go sit on the bed then love and we can talk or whatever people do when they're stuck in a hotel room together lol"

"did you just say lol out loud?" heejin said as she walked over to the bed and sat on the edge.

soyeon chuckled and climbed onto the bed and sat behind her and started brushing,"you just said it too"

soyeon brushed the girls hair, which was starting to slowly fall out due to the medications she had been taking.

"when's your surgery again heejin?"

"it's in three days i'll be taking the train back and get the surgery, and as soon as they say i'm well enough to be here then i'll come back. don't worry too much okay?"

soyeon sighed and put some more hair to the side,"how can i not worry? it's such an invasive surgery and what if for some reason you don't make it through or something? and what am i supposed to tell the others when you leave?"

"you won't have to worry about telling them, i'll be telling everyone at the bonfire we are having and we can spend that night having fun and making it the best night ever. and if for some reason i don't make it through the surgery, i'll write you all your own little letter from me okay?"