50 | i won't let you go

═════ ◈ ═════

═════ ◈ ═════

and i wanna know,
i want to know you more than
anyone else
and i wanna know,
is my thought reachable?

[I Won't Let You Go - GOT7]

═════ ◈ ═════

"can you all hurry the fuck out of the hotel room? i want to leave to go get heejin"
jaehyun said as he hastily loaded in everyone's luggage out into the hallway.

"why are you in such a hurry loverboy"
chanhee said smiling while setting his bag next to the boys leg.

"he is aware that my mom is going to see us and make us stay longer, and i'm very sure you are all very much done with her" soyeon said as she put heejins suitcase on her back, since it has straps and she was too lazy to drag it everywhere.

"would you let me carry that for you? you'll hurt your back." sunwoo said as everyone made their way out of their hotel rooms and out to the cars.

"i'll be fine. we will be putting them in the car anyway woo."

"i don't feel like driving my car. can someone trade seats with me?" sunwoo said as he sat on the edge of the pavement.

"it's your car, you drive it" kevin said as he handed jaehyun his suitcase and hastily put it in.

"i'll drive since i know the way to haknyeon's, but i'm bringing eric with me" juyeon smiled and looked over at eric, who grinned.

soyeon rolled her eyes,"no, eric needs to be in the van so he can help me bring out heejin in her wheelchair. she still shouldn't be walking for a little bit until her scar is healed."

"why me?"

"she specifically asked for you and me."

eric sighed and threw his bag at jaehyun, who barely caught it and placed at the top of the pile,"fine. but only because she asked."

"then who else is riding with me?" juyeon asked, making his way to sunwoos jeep and unlocked it.

"jae is going to want to be with heejin, so you will have changmin, chanhee, and haknyeon."

juyeon nodded as changmin chucked his bag in the back climbed into the backseat.

"so the van will go get heejin, and juyeon will go straight there?" jacob asked as he climbed into the van.