6 | hiraeth

═════ ◈ ═════

═════ ◈ ═════

H I R A E T H (n.)

a homesickness for a home you can't return to, or never was.

═════ ◈ ═════

"HAKNYEON YOU FUCKING BITCH"

soyeon sprinted to the bathroom to grab the closest thing to smack haknyeon with, which was a broom, and chased him down the carpeted stairs holding the broom with two hands, almost sliding off the slick stairs due to the socks she was wearing before quickly throwing herself around a corner in hopes of catching up with haknyeon.

she chased him around the house repetitively before finally pinning him in a corner of the kitchen.

"why are you running" soyeon spoke at almost a whisper due to how out of breath she was.

haknyeon was completely out of breath as well, holding one finger up indicating he needed a second for his lungs to catch up with him.

"WHY ARE YOU RUNNING" soyeon screamed loudly this time after getting enough air into her lungs to do so. the anger visibly seen on her face, most have never seen someone so upset.

"stop quoting vines shut up for a second so i can catch my fucking breath" he said still wheezing a little, she did chase him around most of their shared apartment after all.

"BECAUSE YOU LITERALLY TERRIFY ME WHEN YOU'RE MAD" haknyeon panicked and said quickly as it sounded that his words were mashed together.

"You literally went out and bought food and didn't fucking bring me any, you're signing your own death certificate by doing that. Where the fuck is my food?"

"bitch that's what your mad about? i thought you were angry because i used your money to buy the food.." haknyeon quickly realized what he had just said and started panicking again, looking for any escape possible but sadly not finding one quick enough before soyeon hit him over the head with the dust pan that was so conveniently connected to the broom.

"YOU BOUGHT FUCKING FOOD WITH THE SMIDGE OF MONEY I ACTUALLY HAD AND YOU DIDN'T FUCKING BUY ME ANY?"

"i'm sorry i know your broke but i wanted panda express 😔"  haknyeon put his head down slightly avoiding her glaring eyes piercing through his inner soul.

"how the fuck did you just talk in emoji out loud i don't understand. anygay-"

"who the fuck says anygay unprovoked"