Theo X

"Do you want me to send you home tomorrow?"

"Sure! We can spend some time together," Lucas is always offering to drive me home. He would come over; shower and we would just sit together for a few hours.

Sometimes, he would bring his siblings over because he needs to take care of them. Lucas's younger brother came by once because my family had brought back some durians.

"This is so good, Theo!" Lucas's brother expressed while enjoying the durian. "I'm glad you enjoyed it," I replied just before Lucas's brother's phone rang.

It was his girlfriend. I can see Lucas's brother smiling so happily talking to his girlfriend.

"Where are you at?" She asked.

"I'm at my brother-in-law's place," Lucas's brother replied. I was shocked by what I heard. Brother-in-law? That would be nice I guess but is it possible?

Lucas came over once after school.

"Go ahead and take a shower first and stop smelling your clothes. It's disgusting. You sweat so much," I said after I unlocked the door and kept my shoes away. Lucas smiled while doing the very thing I told him not to.

Lucas coming over every Friday became a routine. My parents didn't have a particular opinion because Lucas was the one fetching me home after all.

"It's 4 p.m. already. I need to head home already," Lucas said and I nodded in reply without looking over because I was looking at my phone.

All of a sudden, I felt a tap on my cheek. I turned around and Lucas was right beside me.

It...was... a kiss on the cheek. Lucas smiled brightly before he left. After sending Lucas off, I sat alone in my room, thinking about what just happened. I messaged Lucas after that asking

"Why did you kiss me on the cheek?" Everything in a relationship is new to me. I didn't know how to respond to anything.

Lucas answered me 'Yes' and asked if I was okay. I told him I was embarrassed cause I didn't how to react or how to respond. I told my best friends about it but their first question was;

"DID YOU KISS BACK?!" No, I didn't. I was so shocked that I don't even know what I should be doing. Iman and Adam proceeded to ask if Lucas was being serious with me. My answer was still I don't know because there wasn't any confirmation between us.

Our friends in school know how close I was to Lucas. They would turn to me if they needed to ask anything about him.

"Hey, where's Lucas? Is he not coming for the dance practice?" Benjamin asked. "Not sure, try asking Theo, He should know,"

"Hey, Theo! Is Benjamin not coming?" Benjamin asked.

"Lucas? No, he's not. He's at tuition right now," I answered, and before I realize it, everyone has a smile on their face.

"Told ya Theo would know," He was right. I'm the only one who knows about Lucas's schedule. I even waited for him during his violin lessons once.

"It'll only take me an hour. I'll leave my stuff with you. If you're bored, just use my laptop and play League of Legends alright," Lucas said as he left his phone, wallet, laptop, and car keys with me.

I can hear Lucas playing the violin while waiting for him. Waiting for Lucas, hearing him play the violin, makes Lucas even more charming. He's totally different from how I first met him back in my first year.

We were sitting together in my house after school one day. My mind was still thinking about the kiss Lucas gave on my cheek. I looked over to Lucas, his face being a few inches away from me.

"Why are you looking at me like that? Do you want to kiss me?" Lucas asked while teasing me with the kissing sound. "Do you mind?" I asked.

"If you dare, go ahead," Lucas said while laughing. I stared at Lucas who was focused on his phone. I wanted to kiss him, I braced myself for it, continuously staring at Lucas. There was a lot of hesitation. I kept wondering if I should do it.

In the end, I pulled up the courage and did it. I kissed Lucas on the cheek and a quick peck on the lips.

"Are you embarrassed?" Lucas asked. I answered yes while leaning onto him.

After Lucas went home, alone in my room; I started freaking out on my own. I can't believe I did it. I kissed Lucas. I never felt happier in my life.

"You look happy today, Theo," My friend Jia Lou asked. "I am very happy," I answered. "Do you really like Lucas?" He asked.

"Yes. I do like him a lot," I replied. I realize my true feelings for Lucas. I like Lucas to the extent where I want to come out to my parents. I want to tell them about me, about what happened, and no longer hide. I was ready to like and be with Lucas for the rest of my life but fate seems to have planned that just giving me happiness.

My friends in school, both mine and Lucas's friends started questioning.

"Are you two officially dating?" "Are you sure Lucas isn't making use of you? He still speaks of his ex-girlfriend," "Does he really like you as you do to him?"

These questions got to both of us. It's true that we're not official. I wanted to ask Lucas if he really likes me. If our feelings were mutual or were it just one-sided. Benjamin questioned both of us as well and it seems like it has greatly affected Lucas.

As time goes on, the more time I spend with Lucas, I get more confused. What are we? What am I to Lucas? Does he really like me back? Should I even ask? I feel like I am living a plotless Korean drama.