6 - Dreams You Left Behind

"You remember nothing?" Shinsou asked, staring at his phone. The LED screen which was previously lighting up had gone off, turning the blue light to a dark abyss.

The lavender haired boy had invited Monoma to come over again to check the rest of the photos in Shinsou's gallery, but it seemed none of them had helped.

"No, nothing at all." Monoma sighed.

"Maybe you should just give up. It's like you said, you're not Monoma, so you don't need his memories." Shinsou suggested.

Monoma exhaled out another sigh. "I know, but I need some meaning to myself, you know? I don't want to be 'Monoma with amnesia' anymore. I want to have my own memories."

"What do you mean by your own memories?" Shinsou questioned.

Monoma gave a small smile. "The real Monoma may not remember this 2 week period of amnesia, so I want to have my own memories. Things that only I can remember, not him."

"Are you sure you want that?"

"I want it more than anything." Momoma answered.

Shinsou grunted as he stood up, turning around and sticking out his hand towards Monoma. "Alright then. Let's have a day out. Whatever you want to do, we'll do it."

Monoma looked at Shinsou with confused gratitude, taking the lavender boy's hand and using it to pull himself up. "You mean it?"

Shinsou nodded. "Yeah."

-

"When you said you wanted to make memories, I didn't think one of the training grounds would be your first pick." Shinsou deadpanned, staring unamused as Monoma walked up to the marked arena.

"I want to learn about what everyone does while I have to stay in the classroom." Monoma shrugged.

"Well we can't do it here. The ground is too hard for a newbie like you. I'm sure they have some padded private rooms we can book." Shinsou said, turning around.

"Wait for me!" Monoma called out, following the indigo eyed boy towards the main U.A Building.

Once there, Shinsou walked to the direction of the 2 A classroom with Monoma following behind him, looking a little confused but excited nonetheless.

"So why're we here?" Monoma questioned.

"We need to get permission to use the private training rooms. If we use them without it, then we'll be facing about a week of cleaning duty alone." Shinsou explained.

Monoma nodded to show he understood, and they arrived in front of the wooden door decorated with the word '2 A' in red capital letters. Shinsou politely knocked on the door before walking in, Monoma following cautiously.

"So you are here." Shinsou said, as if confirming something.

"I said I was going to be, didn't I?" Aizawa leisurely replied, before looking at the door and noticing Monoma. "What're you doing here?"

"We're here to ask for a permission slip. You see Monoma wants to go training-"

"Are you sure he can train of all things?" Aizawa asked, eyes narrowing at the pair.

"I'll make sure he doesn't get hurt." Shinsou promised.

"I'll make sure he doesn't get me hurt." Monoma grinned cheekily.

"Fine. But I expect that there are no accidents whatsoever. If there are, you'll be facing some serious consequences. No sparring or anything of that caliber, I just want some stretching and other warm up exercises." Aizawa told them, arms folding across his chest as he studied the two boys in front of him. "Even if I'm your father Shinsou, I'm not just going to give you that permission slip so easily."