-thirteen-

It was dark and I couldn't see a thing. I was wondering, Oh Allah, what's happening, when I saw a figure. 

I think I took a step forward and I know I asked, "Who are you?"

And the figure laughed a blood chilling laugh. And suddenly I could see him, even though it was so dark. 

He looked like Hiro, but older, and his skin was lighter, like paper. His hair had white along with the black. 

He had horns on his head, like the way a devil has horns. Chills were engulfing me. 

That was Hiro's father. And he was walking towards me. And he was smiling a evil smile. 

I have never felt such a jolt of fear before. Never in a dream. 

"I think you know who I am." He gave me a questioning look. "After all, I am your boyfriend's father."

"He's not my boyfriend." I said, because Wallahi, I would never have a boyfriend, regardless of the fact that everyone else(for the most part), has had at least one romantic partner before getting married. And I am pretty sure that he knew this, but he was trying to provoke me. 

"Ah I see." He smiled, like we were playing a game. "My name is Hiroto by the way. Nice to finally meet you Neya." 

I didn't like how he said my name. "You misguided my dad so much. He was already misguided. You just made it worse."

"May I correct you?" He asked, and he was so clearly faking his politeness that I wanted to punch him. "Your father chose this path. This 'misguidance' as you put it. I didn't do anything that would force him to do what he is doing right now."

I knew this too. Allah showed him the truth so clearly, his son and his daughter were fighting with him so that they could practice Islam, but my father decided against this. I always wondered why. 

To this day, I haven't come up with a valid reason.

"You are a sick individual." I told him. "You and my father are two very sick people." This came out as a hiss. Hiroto chuckled. 

"Why are you after me? Why are you killing so many people for me? What do you want?" I asked him. I needed to know. "Is it because I am trying to practice Islam to the best of my ability? Is it because you are scared that your son is going to be influenced by me and my brother?" 

"It is your father who is really after you. He brought your mother's dead body." A pain that is so painful that it felt like a bunch of knifes stabbed me all at once shook me. "Because he thinks that it would be a great offering for Shaytan. He's doing it for me."

"And you are allowing this?" I felt so icky and so much disgust in me. I never felt this way before. "Oh right. You need this, supposedly."

He walked up to me, and he got so close that I could feel his demonic presence as he said, "This is my mission. To prove that Allah isn't God. Shaytan is."

"I won't change my mind because of what you tell me." I answered, and I pushed him. He stumbled, and I took steps back. "You are a liar. And you know that you are a liar. You know that Allah's the only true God. Stop trying to fight it." 

I could see the anger on his face and then I felt something pick me up. I felt myself being pulled up, up, up, until I suddenly felt myself falling. I screamed, until I felt myself hit the ground and so much pain washed over me which caused me to cry and scream so hard, that I couldn't breath.