-twenty-

"What are you doing?" I asked, looking at Hiro. He was playing with our baby daughter, Sarah. She was giggling at him, and he smiled at her. 

"Playing with Sarah." He answered, and he turned to look at me. Wow, five years later and his looks didn't change. "Why? Are you jealous?" 

"No." I wasn't jealous, but it was Eid today, and I needed his help with making the house look nice before anyone comes in. "I need your help."

"Yes you're jealous." I rolled my eyes and sat down next to him. Hiro smiled at me, teasing, as he said, "Don't you know that being jealous is haram?"

"I've known that longer than you Mr. Smart Aleck." I kissed his cheek and took Sarah from his hands. She laughed, and being only 5 months old, she didn't understand what we were saying, but it was like she was laughing at our childish behavior. 

Having her was so hard. But it was worth it. 

Even though I had to give up a lot of my body to do so, but Alhamduillah I am still in one piece.

Just a bit shorter. But Alhamduillah, I will be able to take care of her, and be at my husband's side to watch her grow, and teach her Islam, and help her go to Jannah. 

We'll be like the 3 Musketeers. 

I smiled at the thought of that. 

"What are you thinking about?" Hiro said, pinching my cheek. I gave him a annoyed look, but really, it only masked how cute I thought that was. 

"About the future." I answered. "Our Future."

He smiled. And then he said exactly what I was thinking. 

"We have Allah, and He's all we need."