-eleven-

"I'm bored." Hiro said as we both walked to the cafeteria for food. 

"How in the name of Allah can you be bored?" I asked him. We stopped at the back of line of students trying to get into the cafeteria. I adjusted my hijab as a precaution. "We have so much work to do."

"Too bored to do them." He answered. I noticed that behind him, people were pointing at us and smiling. 

He looked back at the group that I was looking at and sighed. "Why can't people mind their own business?"

I shrugged. "We're different. People like to pick on that."

Hiro looked at the group of people and rolled their eyes. "How long have you been dealing with this crap Kayandi?"

"Since the day that Allah put me on this Earth." I answered. Immediately Hiro's eyes went wide. "With my dad, and then with the system and then I came here." I started walking with the moving crowd, and Hiro stayed close to me as we entered the cafeteria. "Wallahi(I swear to Allah), it never stops." 

"But didn't Allah create us humans to be different?" We sat down at the table nearest to the entrance. His books hit the table with a bang  as he put them down and grabbed a chair. "Isn't that in the Quran?"

"Not everyone here is Muslim." I pointed out and sat down on a chair. "Majority of them don't even believe in God." 

"Oh, so then they believe that we came from apes?" I started to giggle. "Go have dinner with a ape then. Aren't they different?"

"Sit down Hiro." We both turned to see Taif walking towards us. I realized that me and him were wearing the same color leather jacket, mustard yellow. I guess that's what you call sibling vides. "You're too loud, bhai. Turn it down a notch."

Hiro took the seat to my right and grabbed one of his books. "I'm sorry ani, but I think that people should really hear what I have to say."

"Of course, but I think there's a time and place for everything." Taif looked around and started to whisper. 

"They're back. My dad, your dad and their gang. They're back." 

Hiro and me looked up at him like he was crazy. One word escaped through my lips. "No-"

"They are searching the first floor right now." Taif looked stressed and scared. "And they're moving fast."

I gripped the edges of my chair. "Should we move?"

"Laila is already in the car." He answered. "Say Bismillah guys, we have to bolt."

"You have the backpacks?" Hiro asked. Taif nodded. "Already loaded."

"But the people here are going to die." I said. The thought of more bloodshed in this building was making me sick. "Do they know the password for the tunnels?"

"Yeah, I know that the staff know." We have been doing drills for a situation like this. Mr. Steve was preparing us, just in case the gang decides to come back. Which lead me telling Hiro that no Mr. Steve wasn't a Satanist, but he probably knew about the group and their plans to attack, but wasn't prepared for them. 

"But still-" The flash of the blood on the walls in my head made me want to scream. Oh Allah please keep us safe. 

"We have to move, and we have to move now." Hiro said. He abandoned the book in his hands and got up. "For Allah's sake Kayandi, get up."

I grabbed the walker and got up as fast as I could. I was ready for this. 

But that didn't mean that I was very scared about what was about to happen. 

But I run with them, out of the cafeteria, into the hall, run to the tunnel that leads to the underground garage that keep all the cars that the school kept in case of a emergency escape.

Laila was sitting in the backseat, hugging one of the backpacks that we prepared just in case we had to run away. I opened the back seat door and got in as fast as I can. 

My walker disappeared and ended up in the back, with the rest of the backpacks. Taif was at the wheel, and Hiro was next to him. 

"Bismillah." And that was the only word that came out of Taif's mouth before we heard a loud and terrifying boom.