~Chapter 4~

Sorry for the wait... This summer I'm plaining to finish this book and released another one,  so be there ;) 

Ochako POV:

I was on my way to RG. Why...... ? Because he was here..... and I wanted to make sure he was okay. Who?...... Deku of course !

But before I continue to think more about him. I was already there.

3rd POV:

Deku was in RG office, recovering, while Todoroki was "sleeping". Until, he heard a *knock*knock*. Immediately followed by his crush opening the door.

Deku POV:

*Knock**Knock* I heard before Uraraka opened the door. 

"Are you alright Deku ?" she asked with a tone of concern and sweetness in her voice. 

"Don't worry Uraraka, RG heal me." I answered her with my usual reassuring smile.

"T-thats g-good y-you w-were a-awesome during your fight with Todoroki ! It seems that you gained control of your quirk I'm happy for you !!" She said while blushing and smiling.

"T-t-thank y-y-you U-u-uraraka. B-b-but I still have progress to do !" I said while blushing and stuttering.

"Can the two lovebirds keep quiet ? I'm trying to sleep." Todoroki said apparently awake.

"TODOROKI !!!" I said blushing madely.

"Anyways, thank you for showing me the truth. You won fairly and deserved to win this match." he respond.

"Thank you Todoroki" I answer

"A QUICK PAUSE OF 15 MINUTES BEFORE THE MATCH OPPOSING IIDA TENYA AGAINST IZUKU MIDORYIA START"  We heard present mic said

"How long was I out ?!" I asked shocked 

"Longg" she said while giggling.

"Well, I suggest that you prepare for you match." Todoroki said with his usual monotone tone.

"Yes, he is right, Bye Deku" Uraraka said while getting up and went to the door.

"Bye Uraraka" I respond

Time Skip (because the author is lazy)

3rd POV:

"AT OUR RIGHT WE HAVE INGENIUM'S LITTLE BROTHER, THE ONE THAT CAN GO AT A HIGH SPEED, TENYA IIDA !" The crowd erupted in cheers

"AND AT OUR LEFT WE HAVE THE ONE THAT WIN AGAINST THE 2 HERO'S SON, HE HAS AN INCREDIBLE STRENGHT AND SPEED, IZUKU MIDORYIA !" The crowd burst into cheered.

"Are both fighters ready ?" Midnight said.

The 2 nods in agreement.

"3..... 2.....1..... BEGIN" 

As soon as she said that Deku charged OFA at 20% and went to his opponent. Iida didn't expect and was caught off guard, he got punch in the stomach, flying out of the bonds. The reactions were priceless. The crowd erupted into cheers. All Might was proud of his protege. All the class 1-A was shocked of this performance. They wondered what type of training he did to be able to have this control of his quirk. Bakugo was impatient to be against him. 

Meanwhile at the arena...

"S-sorry, Iida" said the cinnamon roll.

"D-d-don't a-apologies, you win fairly and it was me, I wasn't vigilant enough" He answered as he was on the floor, holding his stomach. The green boy helped Iida to his way to RG and he went to join his classmates. When he arrived he was bombard with questions...

Another Time Skip (because the author want to finish this chapter)

3rd POV:

"AT OUR RIGHT WE HAVE, THE ONE THAT EXPLODE ALL HIS OPPONENT, FROM THE HERO COURSE IN 1-A,  KATSUKI BAKUGO !!!!" Present mic exclaimed

"AND AT OUR LEFT WE HAVE, THE ONE THAT SHOWN AN IMMENSE FORCE AND SPEED, ALSO IN 1-A, IZUKU MIDORYIA !!!" Present mic screamed while the crowd cheered

"Are you ready ?" asks Midnight. 

The two nodded in response.

"3......."

'I don't want to disappoint any of the one that support me. All Might, Mom, my friends, I have to win against Kacchan' he thought as he activated OFA with determination overflowing him.

"2....... "

'That damn nerd made progress. But I will show him that I'm the best here and the next N°1. He don't stand a chance against him. He better go all out with me !!!' he thought as he charged his quirk.

"1......"

'I WILL WIN !!!' the both thought as they were ready to go all out against the each others.

"BEGIN !!"

.

.

.

.

To be continued... 

Sorry for the wait guys. I wanted to finish this chapter because like I said I wont be able to post a lot because of the exams. But don't worry I have plenty of ideas for the next chapters and the next stories ;) !!!!

Thanks for the view and the votes !!!!

With this, take care and... BYEEEE !!!