~Chapter 16~

The sun was shining brightly, bathing the destroyed part of the fake city in its beautiful light. Its rays pierced through the wrecked buildings, illuminating the missing parts of the buildings and highlighting the surreal glow of the brokensidewalks. It was like a scene out of a movie, with wide destroyed roads and towering almost-collapsing buildings, all standing there deserted, torn down after the accident.

The sun's rays, were going through Izuku's green hair, as he was descending from the sky, unconscious. As soon as he fainted, the black and blue tendrils retracted to his arms. Unfortunately, it caused a lot of damages, all done by that powerful new ability that he couldn't control yet.

His body was caught by All-Might before he put it on the ground.

All-Might was a bit confused on what was that new ability. Of course he knew that it was a quirk, but which one ? Which perks did it hold ? How would it be useful for Deku ?

Most importantly, how was he going to train him with it ? Would Izuku need help from someone else ?

As thoughts were racing in his mind, he sighed.

It was something more to train before the deadline he had given himself. He knew that he hadn't much time before it happened.

If it continued like that, having new quirks, would make his training more difficult.

All-Might hadn't much time and he knew it.

Although, he knew that he still had to keep going, to train him more, make new plannings if needed. He had to make Izuku ready, for what was about to come after them both.

Having all of those thoughts, racing in mind made the pro-hero sigh, again.

~

It was at that moment that Aizawa came running at him.

"Hey ! Is everything alright ? Did it stopped ?" asked the other pro-hero in despair of answers, as he was sweating a bit.

"Yeah, he's unconscious but he's all-right." replied All-Might, making the other Pro-Hero sigh in relief.

All-Might started to look around him.

"Where's Young Bakugo ? He was with Izuku when it happened !" continued All-Might as he began looking for the young other hero-in-training.

~

'That damn nerd ! Always having new tricks up his sleeve !' Bakugo thought looking at the injury he got from one of the tendrils.

He began to make his way to the center, where All-Might and Aizawa.

He knew too, that if Deku kept coming with new abilities and tactics, he would be soon defeated, just like at the sport festival.

As the thought came across his mind, he couldn't help but be furious.

'He won't defeat me again, even with his new sh*ts !' he kept repeating to himself before seeing All-Might and Aizawa, around Izuku's body.

~

"You there !" stated Aizawa as he went over to Bakugo.

Bakugo looked at the ground, both mad and ashamed.

'Why coudln't he just accept his place ?' thought the angry teen as he looked at Izuku's body.