~Chapter 15~

Uhhh... hey !

It's been some times I know, sorry to make you guys wait that long, but hey I'm back !

So enjoy !

The fight Part 1

The sun was shining brightly, bathing the fake city in its beautiful light. Its rays pierced through the silent buildings, illuminating the empty rooms and bringing a surreal glow to the sidewalks. It was like a scene out of a movie, with wide roads and towering buildings, all standing there deserted, waiting to be torn down after the intense battle.

Talking about the battle. Our two main protagonists, Bakugo, aka Kaachan and Midoriya, aka Deku, were facing that city.

They were looking silently at it with a mix of fear, adrenaline and pride. Each seconds passing made them look forward to what was about to come.

Bakugo kneeled down on one knee, in the middle of the sidewalk.

"Where is he ?!" the angry teen almost screamed.

Deku bringing his fist close to his body, replied quickly by, "I don't know Kaachan, but be ready for anything." He finished, looking around him desperately.

Something was off, All-Might wasn't there and he felt weird about his quirk. Just like before he learned about float or about smokescreen, but this time instead of feeling some love or some confidence. He felt mad and pissed, something he never or rarely experienced.

"Whatever Deku, I'm gonna beat him myself anyway !" replied the angry kid, as he got up, looking for something or someone.

"Come on Kaachan ! You know you can't do it alone ! We have to make a plan, and take a detour before exiting safely without any fight !" the green-haired teen stated as he followed Bakugo, trying to come up with something safely. As he spoke, he couldn't understand why but he was getting angrier at Bakugo.

It really angered Bakugo. As he looked at Izuku, his eyes filled with rage, he turned towards him before going towards him.

As he was close to Deku, he coldly said to the green-haired teen,

"You may have had some nice perks from you quirk lately, but face the truth Deku ! You're the same since middle school." he then pushed deku on his chest, making the green-haired teen look at him with disblief, and making him feel weirder.

"Still a crybaby and still aren't any use for anything, you may have a quirk now, but you didn't change your pathetic personality." he pushed him another time really hard, almost making the other teen fall.

"So don't ever come at me, thinking that you can help me defeat All-Might ! It's my fight nerd, and I will do anything I want against him, while you, like always will look at the fight on the bench, like a good little boy, you heard me !" he screamed at him, eyes filled with pure red rage.

The fight had a sentimental value for both of them. It was their chance to prove to the person they admire the most that they were true heroes ! Except that at the moment one was acting like the opposite of a true hero.

Deku, on the hand, clenched his fists, grind his teeth as he was filled with a weird feeling. An obscure feeling that he never felt. It made him finally speak,

"No, I have enough of you !" he uttered as the other teen looked at him weirdly, almost like it wasn't him talking.

He continued,