~Chapter 8 (long chapter)~

Most of the people had something against the Hero killer, Stain. What most of the people didn't know, was that he was a fan of All Might. It was, in fact, the thing that was in common with the hero-in-training Izuku Midoriya or Deku. It was, also, this that made Shigiraki repulsive for teaming up with him (Stain). A knock on the door brought him back from his thoughts. Kurogiri shouted, "You can enter" to the person behind the door. The two were ready to defend themselves in case it wasn't the one they would expect. The door opened a bit before the Hero Killer, stain, opened it fully. He was, like the others in the room, in guard with both of his swords up. They all calmed a bit, Stain took a sit in front of Shigaraki, Kurogiri behind the bar, the TV's screen on.

Shigaraki, sipped a little a bit in his drink, just before he talked.

"So, here is why I invited you."

.

.

.

.

.

.

"uhhhh... G-G-gran torino ? D-d-do you think it's the right thing to do ???" Izuku asked on the edge of a tall building.

"Yes I can assure you. You already made progress in OFA's global power so right now you have to train your second quirk. Plus, I was the one with Toshinori to be the closest to Nana. Soo, I know how her quirk work. Right now, what you need is to do what I tell you to do. So, jump off the building." he stated making the ninth a little bit unsure.

"B-b-but—" he was cut off by Gran Torino kicking him on the back, making him jumped off.

Izuku screamed a bit before he tried to activate Nana's quirk. It didn't work as he continued to activate it, without much success. His mind was racing

"Izuku... Calm down... You need to listen to your heart and stop thinking too much." Nana spoke with a soft voice, trying to calm the nine's user.

'How can I calm down when I'm literally falling towards the ground.... Oh god I... don't think I will make it... What should I do... There's a lot of thing I wanted to do before dying... Wait... Why I'm thinking of Uraraka at the moment... Mom... All-Might...' he continued to think like this as he approached the ground quickly, too quickly.

He closed his eyes, prepared for the Impact...

Until, he was caught by someone. He opened his eyes and saw Gran Torino looking at him.

"Jeez kid, I think it's enough of float training for you. Go back to muscular training." he told him before putting him back on his feet.

'You need to watch over him, Nana.' he told in his thoughts.

'Grandma why it didn't work ?' Izuku asked in his mind.

"It isn't as simple as that. Plus, you can't forcefully make a quirk work. You'll maybe have more chances tomorrow." she replied making him groan in frustration before continuing with his muscular training.

After that he trained the rest of the week. He tried to make Float work, but he couldn't.

There were 3 days left for the internship. He decided that this evening, he would be able to make Float work.

When Gran Torino went to sleep. Izuku decided to train himself with Float. He arrived at the tall building where he used to train with Gran Torino. He opened the door went toward the elevator and push the button to go up. When he arrived at the rooftop he decided to talk to his grandma.