~Chapter Eighteen~

It's been about a week since me and ranboo broke up, i wont lie its been hard. I don't get out of bed unless its to use the bathroom. Tommy, sapnap, and niki seem worried sick about me, i try telling them im fine and not to worry but they know im lying. I have just woken up from a nightmare that was just playing the break up over and over. I'm sweating and breathing heavily, but trying to be quiet to not wake Tommy or Wilbur.

Tommy- "y/n?"

y/n- "tommy i'm sorry i didn't mean to wake you"

Tommy- "nightmare again?"

I nod

Tommy- "sh sh its okay... uh oh here"

He hands me his childhood teddy bear

Tommy- "you need it more than i do right now"

y/n- "tommy no, i can't you've had this since you were a baby"

Tommy- "y/n you take it please, i want you to have something that you will always think of me when you see it"

y/n- "thank you tom, goodnight"

Tommy- "goodnight n/n"

And with that i fell asleep.

*time skip*

I woke up feeling energized, I actually wanted to get out of bed. I got up and decided to shower first. I open the door to walk out of tommys bedroom, and bump into tommy.

Tommy- "y/n? You're out of bed?"

y/n- "yeah... i feel good today, i'm gonna shower"

Tommy- "thats amazing im so proud of you, take your time"

y/n- "thanks tom"

*time skip cuz im lazy*

After I showered I decided to go eat something. I walk into the kitchen to see sapnap, karl, and quackity making banana muffins. They are all covered in flour.

Quackity- "AYO MAMACITA WANT SOME HAPPY FLOUR"

Sapnap- "y/n? You're out of bed? Are you feeling better?"

y/n- "much better sappynappy" i say with a chuckle

Karl- "wanna monster?"

y/n- "YES OF COURSE"

The boys finished the muffins, and I hate to admit it but they were pretty good. I'm having a great time. Ranboo and tubbo walk into the kitchen, i feel like hiding now, i know i can't hide forever but today is not the day i talk to ranboo normally. I walk upstairs feeling overwhelmed. I knock on tommys door, and he opens it.

Tommy- "enough excitement for one day?"

I nod

Tommy- "I thought you were feeling better?"

y/n- "ranboo came into the kitchen... i just wasn't ready for that awkwardness"

Tommy- "understandable... hey wanna watch a movie?"

y/n- "hey you know its raining?"

Tommy- "yeah so what?"

y/n- "lets go play in the rain

(a/n- I KNOW THEY ARE IN CALI AND THEY DON'T GET MUCH RAIN THERE BUT JUST GO WITH IT)

Tommy- "yeah no... but ill go out there and sit on the porch while you do"

y/n- "fair enough"

I grab his hand and run outside. It's pouring. The streets are always empty so I run out into the empty street.

I'm jumping around feeling the happiest I've felt in days. I feel so alive

Suddenly a light races towards me

Then it all goes black

a/n- CLIFFHANGER DUN DUN DUNNNNN