~Chapter Twenty~

I've been at the hospital for about three hours, y/ns state still hasn't changed. Wilbur and niki are on their way back after niki took a nap. Sapnap and I have just been talking to y/n, not even knowing if she can hear us or not.

Tommy- "remember that time we stayed up on facetime, and you got the stupid idea to sit on your roof. I thought you were insane" i chuckle a little

Niki and Wilbur walk in the room. Wilbur looks as if he's seen a ghost.

Tommy- "wil what's wrong"

Wilbur- "I uh... i'll let niki explain"

Nki- "so you know how i was hysterical when you guys got here" sapna and i nod "well im extra worried because about 6 years back mine and y/n's parents were in a huge car accident, and neither of them made it.... This has just been giving me a lot of flashbacks and i know y/n is gonna be worse once she wakes up"

Sapnap- "oh my god niki im so sorry... i had no idea"

I couldn't speak

I can only imagine how niki feels right now

A doctor walks in with two police officers behind her.

Doctor- "hello, these are the officers working on y/ns case, they were allied once we heard that it was a hit and run"

Police officer 1- "we will do everything we can to catch the person that did this"

Tommy- "you better i-" wilbur cuts me off, he can tell i was getting mad

Wilbur- "thank you officers"

Officer 2- "we will be taking our leave now"

Niki- "t-thank you"

The doctor and the two police officers leave

Wilbur- "tommy i understand your upset, but you can't get mad at police officers"

Tommy- "all im saying is that they better do their job before me and dream do it for them"

Sapnap- "TOMMY"

*y/n Pov*

I can't see anything, I can't open my eyes. I'm in so much pain, but I can't move. I can hear everything they are saying. Tommy talking about us on facetime, niki telling them about mom and dad, Tommy almost yelling at police officers. I can feel Tommy's hand holding onto mine, it's the only thing keeping me from going crazy. Knowing tommy is here makes me feel better, why didn't ranboo come? Has he forgotten about me already? Does he not care?

I'm too tired to stay awake

*sapnap pov*

Tommy looks exhausted, i don't blame him, he probably didn't get any sleep last night.

Sapnap- "tommy how about we go home it's getting late and i know you're tired"

Tommy- "no im fine sap"

Sapnap- "tommy c'mon she's not going anywhere"

Tommy- "i have to be here, in case she wakes up, so she knows i didn't just leave her"

Wilbur- "tommy you need some kind of sleep"

Niki- "yes tommy go home, if she wakes up ill let her know that you were here, but you needed t sleep"

Tommy- "fine"

Wilbur drops me and Tommy off at the house but leaves so niki isn't alone. As soon as we walk in, everyone is in the living room watching a movie, they all look our way.

Dream- "how is she...."

Sapnap- "she's still unconscious, they don't know when she will wake up, but she will wake up. There are two officers working on her case, and to find who did this"

Dream- "they better or i'll-"

Tommy- "dream please i said the same thing"

Ranboo- "when can we go see her"

Sapnap- "tomorrow, but for now tommy needs to rest, he has had a long 24 hours"

Phil- "true... yeah tommy go to bed"

Tommy- "goodnight everyone"

Everyone- "good night"

*tommy pov*

I get up to my room, i haven't been sleeping in my bed, y/n has. I crawl into my bed to find the teddy bear I gave y/n. I pull it close to my face, it has her scent on it. I finally drift off to sleep.