~Chapter Twelve~

It's been about a week since tommy confessed to me, he won't even look in my direction. Every time I try to talk to him he walks away. On the good side of this week me and ranboo have had so many fun moments, i try to not be all lovey around tommy I don't want it upset him.

We are all sitting in the living room, dream decides we should play never have i ever. If I knew what was going to happen I wouldn't have agreed.

Dream- "okay never have i everrr..... Done drugs"

Quackity and sapnap put a finger down

Sapnap- "never have i ever had a crush on my bestfriend"

Me, ranboo, tommy, dream, and george each put a finger down

No one notices tommy putting a finger down

Karl- "figures... okay never have i ever hid my face from the internet"

Me, ranboo, and dream each put another finger down

This game goes on for a while. Eventually dream, and niki are out

Tommy and y/n- "haha green bitch"

He looks at me then looks down at his lap

Dream- "you two are so similar it's scary"

Tommy- "not as similar as you think" he mumbles

I scoff

Tommy- "what"

y/n- "nothing"

Tommy- "no what" i hear him getting a little angry

y/n- "oh so you actually want to talk to me now"

Tommy- "y/n you know its not like that"

y/n- "it really is tommy, you are like my best friend and a week ago you decided you didn't want to talk to me anymore and just ignored me" i left out the big detail cuz didn't want to tell everyone thats his thing to say.

Wilbur- "okay you two calm down"

y/n- "no he wants to act like a little kid about this, so no i won't calm down i just want my bestfriend back"

Tommy- "y/n you know why im acting like this and you and ranboo aren't helping"

y/n- "it's not my fault you can't except the fact that i'm dating ranboo" i get up and quickly go to the bedroom.

I hear someone coming upstairs, then I hear a knock at the door.

y/n- "what.. Just leave me alone"

Ranboo- "love please talk to me, what is going on you have been off recently, and now you and tommy are mad at eachother" he says walking in.

y/n- "i'm not mad at him i just miss him" i say as tears are threatening to pour out my eyes

He pulls me into a hug. I can't help but cry, he tries to calm me down while swaying back and forth. I pull away and see his tear stained shirt. I tell him I'm sorry.

y/n- "i'm gonna go shower it helps me feel better"

Ranboo- "alright love" he kisses my forehead

I go to but i hear tommy walk into the room and talking to ranboo.

*ranboo pov*

y/n leaves to go take a shower i can't help but worry about her. Suddenly tommy walk in the room, I glare at him.

Tommy- "oh great your mad at me too"

Ranboo- "you yelled at my girlfriend and made her cry"

Tommy- "she cried?"

Ranboo- "ya she did, you know she is sensitive to that stuff"

Tommy- "well i wanted to explain to you what's been going on"

Ranboo- "ok ya explain i want to know, she won't tell me cuz its not her place or something"

Tommy- "ya so don't be mad at me but... i have feelings for y/n"

Ranboo- "w-what"

Tommy- "please don't hate me"

Ranboo- "tommy i could never hate you... as long as you don't try to take her from me"

Tommy- "i would never... i respect you too much"

Me and tommy hug then y/n gets out of the shower.

y/n- "you stealing my boyfriend now tommy" she laughs

I pull her in and we all hug

y/n- "i'm sorry tommy"

Tommy- "i'm sorry too"

*end ranboo pov*