PaRt TwO: ChAptEr EiGhTeEn

*.*.*.*.My Online Relationship with Harry Styles.*.*.*.*

PaRt TwO: ChApTeR EiGhTeEn:

I was going go after Harry right that moment, but thought i should wait. But no. I couldn't wait! I ran towards Harry's villa. I knocked on the door. But it was open. There was no one inside. Where could he have gone? I had an idea and ran out. I jogged towards the other side of the resort. I took a few turns and came to a small pond i had seen on our arival. It had a similar arangement to the one in London. There were beautiful trees surrounding the pond. And birds flying all around. It was much more pretty than the one in London. But it seemed a little to perfect to love. And then there was the bench. It overlooked the water,trees, and part of the beach. And on the bench sat a curly haired boy. His head down. Hugging his knees, and watching the birds fly around happily. I slowly walked towards him, not making any noise. I crept up from behind him and stared at the sun beging to set in the distance. I sighed. Harry snapped his head in my direction, but i just kept looking at the sun. I walked around the bench and sat on it.

"I think i'm going to have to break that deal," i said softly.

Harry said nothing. "Why?" He finally asked.

"Why what? Why did i come after you?" I asked raising my brows.

Harry nodded. "I came because i can't do it. I thought if i ignored you i could just forget. But i can't. I can't pretend you didn't make me feel the happiest i'd ever been. It's not that easy," i said biting my lip. "You know, at first i didn't get all the hype about Harry Styles. But now i know the reason why. And its not the same reason everyone else knows. Its much more than that." I looked into Harry's eyes. He looked back at me piercing his through mine.

"Really?" He asked shyly.

"YES, really! Harry i wub you," i said in a kiddy voice. I grinned and got closer to him. I took his hand in mine. "I can't believe i said i hope we could move on! I never wanted that.. But thats just what i thought would happen. I didn't think i could call you mine. Not ever. And hey, i still can't! But i really really want to go on a date with you Harry! I want to kiss you all the time and hug you and feel safe when i'm with you! I just didn't want to say that out loud and get my hopes up." I said smiling. Harry blushed incontrolably. He swallowed hard and shifted his weight. I waited for his answer. But it never came out.

My smile dropped a bit. "I wish..." Harry began to say with a serious voice. "I wish you had.. TOLD ME THIS before!!!" He exclaimed. I sighed. For a second i thought he didn't feel the same. Harry squeased my hand and pressed his lips together. Leaned in and gave me a big bear hug. I hugged him back. I realized i had never really hugged him before. His sent wasn't too strong but smelled fresh and cool. I inhaled. I closed my eyes and embraced the moment.

I no longer felt as if i was hanging out with the famous Harry Styles. It felt as if i was simply with the guy i loved. Love? Yes, LOVE.

I thought of his lips. I barely remembered what they felt like. I opened my eyes and saw Elle and Sebastian aproaching us only a few yards away. They both stoped, a bit shocked at the sight of me hugging Harry. Sebastian was going to think i was a slut. But really i was with Harry before him. Well i wasn't with with Harry. But i still liked him..

Elle smiled and so did Sebastian. He tugged on Elle's arm and lead her in the other direction. He didn't seem upset. I pulled away from Harry and stared into his eyes. Boy he was beautiful! He leaned in for a kiss and i quickly jumped up.

"You have to earn my lips, boy!" I exclaimed. Harry seemed a little disapointed.

"No problem. Playing hard to get? Well good thing i'm good at this game!" Harry said smirking.

"Good. Then it'll be easy," i said slowly backing away.

"It will. But i'm not sure if your worth it.."

"What?" I said a little puzzled.

"Now that i think about it.. I guess you are. I mean if you end up playing for the U.S.A national team you'll make good doe to maintain me.." He said grinning.

"You are soo.." I began.

"Hey! I don't come cheap," he said shrugging.

"Fine! I'm not interested anyways," i said turning around and walking away. A hudge grin was plastered on my face.

Harry laughed from behind me.

Finally things were good between us. More than good, GREAT!

Now i couldn't wait to see how Harry would try to impress me now.

But there was a question stuck in my head. Throwing me off my happy mood.

What was going to happen once this dream was over??!