PaRt OnE: ChApTeR TeN

*.*.*.*.My Online Relationship with Harry Styles.*.*.*.*

ChApTeR TeN:

"It's beautiful," I said to Harry.

"Glad you think so," He said taking my hand and leading me through a path, surrounded by different colored roses.

We ran around the place, admiring all the flowers. We played hide and seek for about half and hour, in a maze made out of hedges. We sang a bunch of One Direction songs, and played I spy. It was really fun. Then we took a seat at the fountain, admiring the view.

"This is really nice," I said looking up at the sky, which had turned a dark grey.

"Yeah, it is," he responded, laying back, and putting all his weight on his arms.

A memory flashed through my head, when I saw a batch of Daisies. . .

" I love Daisies," Said Paige plucking one from the ground in a meadow.

"We should really go back, mom and dad will be looking for us," I said tugging on her arm.

"Relax, there's no harm in being here."

"But, there is, in your condition," i said looking to the ground. She snapped her head in my direction.

"Niaome, can you tell me why everyone thinks only of the negative things that could happen?" She asked, looking into my eyes.

"Because we worry about," I responded.

"I'm going to die anyways. The least you could do, would be to give me some freedom," she said smiling.

"NO! Don't ever say that," I snapped at her. She walked over to me and hugged me tightly.

"Baby, sister. I love you, never forget that," she said kissing my forehead. She let go of me and ran off, laughing and letting the wind his her face. She looked so beautiful. Like and angel, that she is now.

A droplet of rain, snapped me out of my memory.  I guess Harry noticed something was wrong because then he asked," What's wrong?"

I shook my head, standing up and plucking a daisy. I stood there admiring it. Harry walked over and rubbed my shoulder.

"Today was the date my sister, Paige died," I said softly. Harry didn't say anything. "She loved Daisies. She always said they reminded her of me."

"Well at least now you know she's watching over you. Cheering you on, at your games. Giving you the confidence you need. And protecting you," said Harry, taking my hand that held the flower and smelling it. I smiled at his comforting words. It began to rain softly. I took the flower and set it with the rest. My tears blended in with the rain drops that fell on my face. Harry hugged me tightly. I hugged him back.

He loosened hit grip and looked into my eyes. He smiled, while I bit my lip. He leaned in slowly, putting his hands at my waist. It began pouring rain. But that didn't stop him from, pressing his warm lips against mine. His lips were soft, and gentle. I wrapped my hands around his neck. When we finally pulled away, I looked into his eyes. His hair flopped down into his face. We were now soaking wet. I leaned in and began to passionately kiss him. While kissing him, I thought of all the moments I was dying to do this. Then suddenly I remembered something and pulled away, lightly slapping his face.

His eyes widened. "What happened?" He asked, with worry in his tone.

"You know what you did," I said sitting back on the edge of the fountain. He just gave me a confused look. "Don't act like you don't know what i'm taking about, Mr."I love Harry Styles," ," I said smirking.