PaRt OnE: ChApTeR SeVeN

*.*.*.*.My Online Relationship with Harry Styles.*.*.*.*

ChApTeR SeVeN:

Harry stood up and held his hand out to me. His the wind blowing his hair out of his face. I didn't question him, I simply took his hand and followed him.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"You'll see," he replied. We walked for a while, then stopped in front of a huge store. The lights were off.

"Look," said Harry, pointing to the window. I got closer to the window and cupped my hands around my eyes, trying to see what was in the store. It was a judge candy store!

"A candy store?" I asked cheerfully. He nodded. "But it's closed."

"Not if I say so," he said taking a pair of keys out of his pocket and smirking.

"No way!" I said, taking the keys from his hands. "How did you get these?"

He smirked. "Let's say I seduced the girl that closes up the place." I laughed in disbelief. "Lets go around the back," Harry suggested. We walked around the back of the store and unlocked the back door.We walked into the dark store. We turned our phones on to give a little light. "We can't turn on the lights though," said Harry.

"Why not?" I asked.

"If we turn them on people will think they're open and try to come in. And a bobby might see us," he said.

"Whats a bobby?" I asked.

"Oh, sorry. Its a policemen." I nodded. We looked around. "Score!" Said Harry finding a flashlight. He turned it on and flashed around. I couldn't believe we had this place to our selves. CANDY HEAVEN! He looked at me smirking. Then we both took off and grabbed little bags and started grabbing a bunch of candy. We were cracking up and spilling jelly beans and gummies all over the floor. After I saw Harry holding up the flashlight and stuffing his mouth with sours, i fell to the ground and started cracking up. My sides began to hurt.

"Gwat?" He said. I shook my head.

He stuffed all the candy in his mouth in a bag. And reached for more. I sat near the register examining what I got. In total I had 5 bags. 1 bag of jelly beans, 1 bag gummi worms, 1 bag of gummi bears, 1 bag of lemon heads, and 1 bag of different kinds of sours. Harry began to walk over to me, and all of a sudden his jelly bean bag ripped and jelly beans began to pour out. He sighed deeply as I laughed my ass off.

"CANDY FLOSS!" He squealed.

"What?" I asked.

"Cotton candy, girl!" He said running over to a stand and picking up 3 sticks of cotton candy. He came over and sat down. He stuffed himself with candy. "Damn it. I'm thirsty!" He said, flashing around. "Aha!" He said walking over to a mini fridge and talking out a Dr.Pepper. He sat back down, legs criss crossed. After eating a bunch of sours, I felt the roof of my mouth sorta sting. Suddenly Harry dropped everything, and tapped me. "Niaome. How the HELL are we going to clean all of this up?" He said with a serious face, pointing to all the candy on the floor.

"YOU made that mess!" I protested.

He crossed his arms and narrowed his eyes at me. "Oh, sure I did." I began to laugh. After we were full, we put aside our sweets and looked for brooms. Luckily we found two brooms and a mop. "Okay, Harry , you sweep up all the candy and put it into the trashcan and I'll mop, since the floor is sticky," I said handing him a broom. He nodded and ran off to sweep all the candy up. I quickly ran to the public bathroom wetting the mop and putting a little soap on it. The when i came out I saw Harry pick up a gummy worm and pop it into his mouth. "Harry, don't eat that!" I said making him spit it out.