PaRt TwO: ChApTeR SiXtEeN

*.*.*.*.My Online Relationship with Harry Styles.*.*.*.*

PaRt TwO: ChApTeR SiXtEeN:

I ran to one of the public bathrooms. I sobbed for about 10 minutes, then splashed water on my face and headed back to the villa.

When I got to the room, everyone was already in their pj's. It was 9:30.

I took a quick shower and blow dried my hair. I slipped into my baggy soccer shorts, put on a pink and green tank top, and slipped my feet into my favorite pair of fuzzy hello kitty socks. I jumped into the bed and covered myself with pillows.

"Whats wrong?" Asked Elle.

"Nothing."

"Then why did you "get fresh air" for an hour and a half?" She asked.

"Not, feeling well. I guess," I said holding my stomach.

"Okay, you can't play that game with me. Whats really going on?"

"As of now, NOTHING!" I said, throwing the covers over my head.

"Fine. Be that way. But tomorrow your gonna spill, alright missy?" Elle commanded hoping off the bed.

And with that, I forced myself to sleep.

I woke up at around 7:00. Everyone else was still sleeping. I got tired of being in the villa, so I decided to walk out to the beach. I walked down a path, kicking a pebble. There wasn't much people up and about yet. As I got closer to the spot I had been at, yesterday, I saw him. Harry. He was sitting close to the water. He wore some shorts, and a under shirt. He was holding something in his hand. Then when I saw it reflect off the sunlight, I knew what it was. The necklace. He wiped his eye with the back of his hand, and stood up. Was he crying? He turned around and saw me standing there. Watching him. I looked like a stalker, just standing there. I took a step backwards, when he began to walk towards me. I turned around and speed walked towards a little hut where they served breakfast. As I reached for the door, it swung open and smacked me in the face.

"oww," I moaned. I lay on a bench.

"Niaome, I am so sorry. I didn't mean to hit you. I didn't know you where outside the door, and-"

"What?" I asked. My vission felt blurry. I couldn't see who was in front of me, but I sure did recognise his irish accent.

"Oh, I slamed the door in your face. By accident," Said Niall. I nodded, and raised my hand to my nose and felt something warm and gooey. Blood.

"What the hell? I'm bleeding?" I asked.

"Here, clean her up," said another guy's voice. Niall began to dab my nose with a wet cloth. Then he put a cotton ball in one of my nostrols.

"Nice, going Niall," Said Louis, shoving Niall asaide. He kneeled before me and took my hands.

"No need to worry, your nose job looks brilliant!" Said Louis. I let out a giggle, and smiled. I looked behind me and saw Liam, Zayn, and of course, Harry.

"Well, I'm gonna go now," I said getting up. But as soon as I stood up, my head began throbbing.

"Wait but-" Niall began to say.

"I'll walk you," said Harry taking my arm. I looked into his green eyes, and bit my lip(which also hurt). I nodded and Harry lead the way.

We walked down the path in silence. "So, where are you staying, again?" Asked Harry.

"Over there," I said pointing to a building. He lead the way, holding my hand. We walked up the stairs and thats when we saw Sebastian. He was standing outside my door.