PaRt OnE: ChApTeR TwElVe

*.*.*.*.My Online Relationship with Harry Styles.*.*.*.*

ChApTeR TwElVe:

I stood in front of the team, they sat on the benches. I glanced at coach, then back at the girls.

"Hey guys. I just wanted to tell you that, I'm sorry for what I did at the game. It was a stupid mistake, that i'm not sure why I took. But I know everyone makes mistakes, every once and a while. So we should just be grateful that Catherine was there to save the day," I said biting my lip. Everyone turned towards Catherine and clapped. She smiled, shyly. I went and sat on the bench.

"Thank you, Niaome. We hope, that you will think twice before making a bad move. And your right, everyone makes mistakes. And I definitely saw more than just Niaome's, at the game. Which is why we will be working on getting into shape, today," said coach. Everyone moaned.

All day, from 8:00 am to 4:00, we ran, did push ups, curl ups, stretching, jumping jacks, and a lot of other combinations of exercises. It was REALLY, tiring. When we were done, we ate dinner, showered and went to bed. And that's basically how the rest of the days went, except we worked on different things each day. Till Saturday.

I passed the ball with Abbie and Sarah, not being able to concentrate. My heart pounded even harder than last week. The Brazilian girls looked good. I tried to calm myself down. Thinking about all the positives that have happened on this trip.

1.) I played the best game ever.

2.) I ran into Harry.

3.) I ran into Harry, again.

4.) I hung out with Harry.

5.) I KISSED HARRY!!

Boy, I could go on all day!

I felt a little more confident. And that's when the ref blew his whistle for us to get into positions. I jogged over to my position. Catherine and my other teammate Trina had the ball in between. The ref blew the whistle and the game was on. The passed the ball back to the midfielder, Kacy. Then she passed it to the right midi, Morgan, that then, crossed it to me. I dribbled up and then crossed the ball to Kacy, who passed it to the left defender, Serena. Serena dribbled up and passed it to me. I dribbled up the field and faked a couple players and crossed it to Trina.She took the ball and went for the goal. Then she tried to pass it to Catherine, when the goalie got the ball. Then after that we played the game fairly, even. Then in the second half. Catherine made a goal. But right after that, I guess our defense got too cocky, because one of the Brazilian players got past us and scored. DAMN IT!

We ended up being tied for the rest of the game so we went into over time. No one scored. So then we went into a over time, where if you score the game is over, and you win. I was really worried. And I was mad because my team wasn't passing me the ball. Then we had about 9 minutes left and I finally got the ball. I dribbled up and weaved in and out of players. I passed the ball to Kacy, who passed it to Morgan, who passed it to Catherine. She was surrounded by players, but she still managed to kick the ball backwards. I saw the ball in the air, and knew it was my chance. I charged for the ball, jumping, and hitting the ball with my forehead as hard as I could. I sort of blacked out, from how hard I hit it. Then my eyes fluttered open. I was now on my hands and knees. People cheering "FOXY FOXY!" I looked up and saw everyone running to me. But I couldn't hear them. My heart pounded and I couldn't get up. My leg hurt so bad. I sat down and began taking off my socks, when everyone picked me up. Oh yeah! I for got we had won. But then Sarah, shrieked, and everyone put me down. They all stared down at my right leg. The pain was killing me. I looked down and saw blood oozing out of my shin. My bone hurt so bad. Then the paramedics came and put a wrap around it and carried me on a little bed.